(12)

Brook Williams POV 

Everything happened so quickly. One minute, I'm kissing Lucas and feeling as if I'm in heaven. And the next, Lucas is bleeding and Harry is kicking the shit out of him. Harry lands another punch on Luca's cheek causing his head to move with it. 

All my senses come flooding in at once and I realised the severity of the situation. There were two pupils fighting in front of me! 

"Stop! Oh my god, are you serious?! Harry stop!" I fling myself forward, clasping onto Harry's arm. 

He shakes me off effortlessly, thrusting his arm out my grasp. I fall backwards losing my balance before tumbling to the flood. Meanwhile, Harry takes Lucas by his collar and throws him to the ground. 

Luca's body meets the floor beneath him with a light thud, his small frame seeming to almost shatter under the collision. I felt sorry for Lucas, he was only a small frail thing and Harry was just the complete opposite of him. 

Harry was ripped with muscle and height. To see Harry fight that poor boy, it just seemed unfair.

 Harry grabs Lucas' jaw. 

"Did you fuck her?" he hisses, his voice raspy and out of breath. Luca is unresponsive, his expression unreadable. 

"Harry! Enough!" I plead with him. 

He turns to me, his facial expression contorting. He let's go of Luca and stalks towards be me, anger and energy pouring off him in waves. He crouches down to face level, staring me dead in my eyes. 

"I need you to do something for me." 

"W-what?" I barely get out, clearly affected by his closeness. 

"Reach a hand down those panties, between those pretty little thighs of your's and tell me if it's wet." 

Anxiety immediately shot through me like an electric shock and my eyes dart to Lucas. He wanted me to do this here? In front of Lucas? 

I shake my head. "What? What do you mean? Why?" 

He gave me a pointed look and that's when it hit me. He wanted to see if kissing Lucas had turned me on.  

"Do it." 

"The thing is. It's just-" 

"Are you defying me?" His words felt hard and stingy like a slap in the face.

I lowered my head. "No. I just...I can't"

"You can and you will." Harry grabs my hand while flipping my skirt up. Coldness welcomes me as I am exposed to both schoolboys and Harry guides my hand between my thighs. From behind Harry, Lucas straightens his posture seeming to perk up. Was he trying to get a better look?

***To be continued***

To gain complete access to the complete chapter subscribe to my Patreon.

---

A/N:

Well, I'm gonna end it there. Would have made it longer but I honestly have brain fog, just can't get the words out lol. 

So decided to drop this quick chappie on you guys cause obviously we're all locked in our houses with nothing else to do. 

I have a lot of goals set up during quarantine regarding my writing and wattpad.  First of all I wanna finish off this book sometime in the foreseeable future but I'm still deciding to where I'm going to end it. 

I'm thinking about starting a new novel, maybe an ambw or even a black love story. I even have a fantasy werewolf story in the works. All in all, look out for new chapters of Animal xx. 

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2015