(1)

CHAPTER 1

Brook William POV

He came to me after school hours, after the waves of kids went home, and even the teachers were long gone. He came to me when I was alone. No where to run, no place to hide.

"Can we talk?" It was a question but not really. It was a question to say 'Can we talk?' but what he meant was 'We're gonna talk, whether you like it or not.'

Into my classroom he stormed like a bull seeing red, his presence suffocating... dominating. Sheepishly, I glanced up from my desk and, taking in his skinny yet muscle frame, gulped.

"What is it you need, Harry?" I attempted a calm tone.

"You." He replied immediately. One word. That's all it took to get my heart hammering.

I kept my cool and offered an amused laugh. "Me?"

"Yeah..." His stare sliced through me, a chilling icicle wedged in my soul. "You."

He wanted me? What for exactly? Did he want me as in... want me?

"I need you, Miss Williams," he stated firmly.

"You need me?" I practically whispered, breathless from the words that were being thrown at me.

Harry Johnson was the type of guy my eighteen-year-old self would've done anything for. He was the bad boy everyone wanted to tame. With tattoos that told tales of hardship and eyes always at a half glare, half invitation to tear his clothes off and have your wicked way with him.

If you dare.

A strand of hair fell over his left eye. He flicked it back and examined me from under long, perfectly formed eyebrows. From his pocket, he took out a crumbled piece of paper and flopped it onto my desk. "Need you to sign my report card."

Deflating, I sank back into myself. Is that all he wanted from me? I thought that maybe...- ugh! I don't know what I thought! The things he did to me, it's insane.

'He's just a boy.' I thought to myself, 'don't let him get to you.'

"Sure." I sneered through gritted teeth, practically snatching the report. "Got a pen?"

Without taking his eyes off me, he went into his inner blazer pocket and took out a pen. "Anything for my favourite teacher."

I grabbed the pen and signed his report card.

"There." I shoved the report card back into his chest. "Now if that's all could you please-"

"My pen."

"Pardon?" I replied, confused.

"You borrowed my pen." He repeated, stalking closer, "I'd like it back."

I rose from my desk, trying to keep as much distance between us. "I gave you back your pen."

Harry shook his head and smirked. "No, I'm not sure you did."

He moved towards me, I took several steps back.

Before I knew it, my back hit the wall and Harry towered over me. Trapped. Nowhere to run, no place to hide. Shit! "Harry, please take a step back."

"I want what's mine." The way he was starring at my body, I couldn't be sure he was still talking about his pen. His right hand found my waist. "I want what I deserve."

A thousand butterflies exploded in my stomach as Harry's hand slide up my side and gently cupped my face.

"What are you doing?" I exhaled.

I took in his features, electric blue eyes glazed over with determination. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time..."

Harry's lips met mine and the whole world was singing, and the whole world was spinning and suddenly I'm falling, slipping, whirling into darkness.

****

A/N: So this is what I came up with for the second chapter.

To clarify it's Harry who's the student and Brook who is the teacher. Usually (or from the books I read )it's the other way around where the male is the teacher and the female is the student. I guess I wanted to try something different and switch it up so that the female has the greater authority and is dominant over the male.

I feel like on Wattpad there's a lot of romance novels where the male kind of dominance the female which is okay because I know as a female we want a guy to take charge and sort of take control.

However sometimes I want to be the one to be in charge and to dominate.

You could argue that I'm going against my own view points with this chapter as it shows Brook as submissive to Harry.

What do you think? I want to hear (or read) your view points. Do you think it's just human nature in a relationship for a male to be more dominant than a female or do you believe perhaps the women is also entitled to take command sometime?

Leave your thoughts in the comments and let me know what you think.

P.s. Next update will be next Tuesday.

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2015