(19) part one

Harry Johnson's POV 

"Oh, you mean that moment where your girl let me eat her out?" 

My whole world froze. What the fuck did he just say? No seriously, what the fuck did he just say? Because my ears must be full of wax and there's no way this orange ball just confessed to eating out my Miss Williams. 

"I beg your fucking pardon." I practically growl, anger bubbling up inside me. Tell me I'm wrong, ginger boy. 

Lucas, noticing me getting more and more pissed, avoids eye contact. "Nothing."

"Nah you said it now, speak up big man!" 

Why wasn't he deny it? Why wasn't he telling me I was wrong? It can't be true. I look over at Miss Williams who avoids eye contact by looking at the ground. 

There's no way my Brook would have done that to me, she's too innocent. But the look of guilt on her face is making me doubt my own intuition. Have I actually been cheated on? 

As I'm trying to figure out what the hell was going on, the bell rings and Lucas flew out of the room. I run after him, no way I was letting him get away without explaining him. 

"Oi! Come back here!" I bellow after him as he pushes students out the way to get away from me. I wasn't letting him out of my sight. 

I remained on his tail until he turns an unexpected corner and paces off far ahead. After regaining my composure, I floor it outside the school building. At first, I can't see him in the mass of school students strolling around the front entrance. My mind was buzzing, realing with anger and rage. 

My women had been touched by hands that weren't mine. I'd been disrespectd, challeged, lucas had to me dealt with. 

I look around until my eyes finally spot him. His back was turned toward me and he was distracted by something in his hand. Idiot, now's not the time to be caught off guard. 

I grab him by the collar and drag him behind the school. He gaggs on contact, clearly not expecting my attack. Once we get there I push him up against the wall, still holding onto his collar. He squirms like a worm under my grip, fear set deep in his eyes. 

"You've been tasting my women, yeah? Taste this." I ram a fist in Lucas' stomach causing him to cradle over in pain. I push him back against the wall and force hime to look at me. "You like the taste of slut on your lips, is that it?" 

He doesn't answer. Instead he flops his head over in shame. I grip his cheeks and yank his face up to look at me.

 "Fucking answer me, bitch" I spit. My nails dig into his cheeks leaving cresent-shaped imprints. "I said fucking answer." 

Lucas mouth opens to speak, finally. His lips move in sync to make an accurate 'O' shape. But the sound that leaves his lips are not words, nor a sentence or a cohert answer of any sorts. I'm taken back for a second. Did he just moan? 

...

A/N: 
So this is chapter 19 part one for now as I really want to finish this book at chapter 20. I could have and wanted to make this chapter longer but if I held it off any longer then I'd never finish this book. 😅 Probably gonna be a chapter 19 part three but it's all cool cause I'll just re-edit everything once I've completed the novel. 

Stay tuned for daily updates xx