(6)

Harry Johnson's POV

"Blonde or brunette?"

"Blonde all the way!" Tony snickered, "How bout you? 

"Dude," Justin replied, "Fucking brunettes."

"What!? Are you shitting me? Blondes are way better, man!"

Justine held his hands up in surrender. "It's just my preference, dude, don't judge."

I zoned out of their conversation.  My mind was preoccupied with my favourite English teacher, Miss Williams.

The summer holiday without her was too much for me to handle, I couldn't wait to get back into her classroom and Miss Williams back into my arms. Strangely, I found myself thinking about that about the ginger-haired boy also. What was his name again? Lucas. 

Tony rolled his eyes. "What about you, Harry? Blonde or brunette?"

I thought about it for a few seconds then smiled. "Neither. I prefer Latinas."

"You mean like the new girl?" 

I raised an eyebrow. "New girl?"

"You haven't seen her? There's a new Latin girl at our school and she's fine!" 

"Whatever." She couldn't be that cute, anyway, I already have someone I was interested in.  

Just then a beautiful tan girl appeared. Her curly hair was dyed sandy blonde and she wore her school uniform close and tight-fitted. Her body looked fuller and thicker compared to Miss Williams. She was beautiful, exactly my type. 

Tony wolf whistled. "Hey, new girl." 

She turned to him, moving her body seductively. I found myself watching her every move. "You talkin' to me, love?"

"Yeah girl, you thick as fuck!" Justin exclaimed as he checked her out. She giggled and did a spin, giving us a good view of her curves. 

She caught me staring and fluttered her eyes at me. "You like what you see?"

Unconsciously, I nodded. "Absolutely." 

"There's more where that came from." She purred before attaching herself to my arm. 

"Hey, Harry, I think she likes you." Justin snickered. 

I paid him no mind. Just then the bell rang and I internally groaned knowing that I had to go to class. Wait, Miss Williams! I forgot about my favourite teacher!

I almost jumped out of the new girl's grip. "Sorry but I need to get to class."

I ignored the new girl's pouty face and followed Tony and Justin down the hall. Just as I was about to reach my classroom door, a small hand pulled me back. Before I know it, the new girl's lips were locked onto mine and we were in a full make-out session in front of the whole school. 

We pulled apart. "I want you." She whispered in my ear. A shudder ran up my spin.

"I want you too," I breathed, lacing an arm around her. She snuggled closer into my embrace.

In the distance, I saw the gingered-haired kid, Lucas, frozen in a bewildered trance. Something about his expression didn't sit well with me.

****

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2015