(9)

Harry Johnson POV 

"Fuck!" I exhaled as I thrust my hips forward, emptying my juices into Sarah's awaiting mouth. She gagged, attempting to swallow all of my cum but failing.  It's too much for her of course.  She gagged again as cum oozed from the sides of her swollen lips.

I grabbed her chin and eased her off my member. "Sort yourself out," I chuckled, pulling away. Sarah nodded as she wiped my juices off her lips and chin. Meanwhile, I tucked myself back into my boxers and zipped up my jeans. 

We spent a moment in awkward silence before Sarah spoke. "That was...intense."

"Too much for you?"

Her eyes quickly moved to meet mine. "N-no, it's not that. Just... not what I was expecting."

Another silence. 

"You planning on getting off the floor anytime soon?"

Sarah scrambled off the floor then brushes the dust off her skirt. I opened the door and we both stepped. We walked side by side until we reached a hallway inter junction.  I was stumped for words.

"Well bye." I eventually declared, leaving her there by herself. 

"Bye," I heard her mutter behind me. I turned a corner and speed walked as fast as I can. 

It was always like this after the first sexual encounter. This animal of mine was overwhelming to a person at first, but they eventually come back for more. They get hooked. 

Me, on other hand, I was over it. The chase was over and I'd earned my prize, sadly the end result was extremely anti-climatic. Sarah wasn't the freak I had imagined her to be. After watching the way she was gagging and dribble all over the place, making a damn mess with my meat in her mouth, it was clear to see she was little short of an amateur.

 What a disappointment.

After a while I slowed down my pace until I finally reach a classroom, Miss William's classroom. 

A grin spreads across my face and I almost laughed. I hadn't pestered my dear Miss Williams all day, I wondered what she's up to right now.

I knocked on the door. Knock, knock, knock! Nothing. 

I went to knock again then freeze. My heart dropped in my stomach as I saw the scene playing out through the door window.

****

So Harry hooked up with another girl and now he's miss old Miss Brooks again. Well Mr Johnson, YOU WEREN'T MISSING HER WHEN YOU WERE GETTING HEAD! Lol 

Anyways what do you think Harry saw through the window? What could possibly cause the infamous Harry Johnson to freeze? What will become of Harry and Brook now that Harry has hooked up with Sarah? 

Carry on the conversation down bellow.

Text copyright © used2care ™