But Prove Myself to you And We'll Keep it Running

A/N Sorry about the wait, enjoy your photo of Gerard and Lyn-z over there and enjoy this chapter~

          A small, awkward silence embedded itself into all three of us before Frank cleared his throat and looked from me, back to Gerard and then to me again, raising a questioning eyebrow.

          “What?” I laughed defensively, feeling vulnerable.

          “You love her?” Frank asked Gee, who then spat his hot sip of coffee right at Frank’s face. Frank then leapt off his stool and let out a long string of curses, while Gee and I tried hard, but to no avail, to hide our hysterics. When Frank was done splashing cool water on his face and dabbing at the large coffee stains on his shirt, he glared at Gerard before leaping on top of him, pinning him to the ground and smacking his face.

          “I’m sorry, dude I’m sorry!” Gee yelled, but he was still laughing, as was I.

          “Say it!” Frank yelled causing me to look at him accusingly.

          “What?!” Gerard spat, and I could tell he was getting a annoyed and angry.

          “You, looooove, Bethany.” Frank laughed, dragging out the ‘o’ and heat came into my cheeks.

          “Do not.” Gee said, but he was blushing too, but probably just from embarrassment of Frank’s words.

          “Do too! Oh my God!” Frank yelled, jumping off Gee and running to me by the stool, I put my hands up defensively, not wanting to be touched.

          “Do you really not see it?” Frank asked, getting serious now. Gee sat up on his knees on the carpet.

          “You guys, are perfect for each other.” Frank promised.

          Gee and I both laughed.

          “See!? That’s what I mean!” Frank jumped up and down clapping his hands.

          “Dude. Your gay is showing.” Gerard joked and I let out a shallow laugh, I was nervous. Gee was cute, he was nice, but he was an alcoholic, a drug addict. But he could draw, and he was artistic and so sweet and seductive at times. But also scary and dangerous when he was on the stuff he needed. No way did I want to get into that.

          “I-I gotta go to the bathroom.” I stammered out with quite possibly the lamest excuse in the book. Neither of them said anything as I got up and made my way down the hall.

A/N I wanted to tell this story in Beth’s POV but I really need to put Frank’s POV in here to tell what’s going on, so here goes nothing~

{Frank}

          “Dude. C’mon.” I told Gee after Beth shut the bathroom door. He shook his head sheepishly, but I could tell he was hiding an immense grin.

          I pulled him off the floor and gave him a pat on the back,

          “Just, kiss her.” I said, and he-get this-tumbled backwards slightly.

          “Frank, I can’t. She already thinks I’m just trying to lead her on I-“ The bathroom door opened and out sauntered a Beth, right back to her stool, she didn’t neglect to raise an eyebrow at the both of us, Gee tried his best to ignore it as he twiddled his thumbs.

          “Beth?”

          “Hmm?”

Gee glanced at me, and I gave him a reassuring look. And then it happened, he took her chin in his left hand and brought his lips down to hers. She seemed shocked at first, but never once tried pulling away. I left them alone and headed down toward the spare room,

“My work here, is done.”