Chapter 6

Steven's POV
*So Steven is still in Minecraft Daily also he is a green lantern I know he is supposed to be a white lantern but I want him to be green, This is fanfiction so...* I was bored as ever. I already done most of the things that bring a smile to my face like.... Stealing Sly's stuff, Greifing Katz work yep all that good stuff. Too be honest I don't know why they call me a "Villian" I mean all I'm doing is a few harmful things, Nothing much. I'm starting to get back on my TFU roots. Which is a bad thing and a good thing. If I get back on TFU I'll grow disgusting grey hair again and have bloodshot red eyes. So maybe I should avoid that track.  Although I remember the fun times I had with Kevin. *SCMAnex 4 Lyfe you would get Steven's POV if you watched the first Minecraft Daily #TFU* Wait stop, I should probably stop thinking about TFU I mean in this dimension I'm a super hero a good guy. Stop thinking about the past. I walked into the hall and went in my old room. I used the teleporter to get to my formal house. *This is the house that was made in a sky village* I really need to put a bedroom in here I really need to take a nice comforting nap. I walked to my couch. Too my clumsiness I fell making the couch move. "Agh that hurt" I said rubbing my head. Too my surprise there was a box. It looked shiny. Shiny things attract me. I pulled the box closer and opened it up. It was full of memory crystals. I hesitantly picked one up. As it lit up it showed me a memory of when me and Alex we're trying to see who was stronger. When he crashed me into the wall. Aphmau was there and she was mocking me. I just smiled, a real smile.This wasn't the best memory I had but it had Jess in it. I guess I missed her all this time, but I was just denying it.
*I didn't mean for Steven's POV too be this long ugh. I got side tracked by TFU. But seriously though I want to somehow put SCMAnex in the book but I think it would ruin the storyline so. Anywho I have a question to ask yall.
Should the Chicken Shamen and Castor be the same people or Different. Comment down below I need help. KITTY OUT.