Chapter 14

Aphmau's POV
Jose carried me to my house. I looked at Jose. I studied his features, He looked nothing like he did 5 years ago. He must of noticed me staring. "Jess, It isn't polite to stare." I just chuckled in embarrassment. He opened the door and set me down on one of my counters. Everybody followed in. Sly, Katz, and Alex are pretty tall guys so they had a little trouble getting through my doors. Jose just laughed at there struggles. "Shut up blondie." Alex choked out trying not to smile. "Your doors are really small..." Katz immediately regretting what he said when it came out. The Few started laughing hysterically. "No! Not in that way." Katz tried to clarify. "Sure." Sly giggled out. Sly's angry expression disappeared. Castor some how slipped next to me and whispered in my ear. "Do you want help explaining?" I just nodded yes, I'm really gonna need help. The guys calmed down and slipped to my side of the room. "I feel like that you should explain to us before you explain to them." Pbat said with no emotion nor expression in his voice or face. I stared into Garroth's and Laurance's eyes.Instead of the anger I expected to see it was just worried and scared expressions. I cleared my voice and began to explain.

Laurance's POV
Aphmau was explaining about random stuff. I wasn't really listening. I'll listen when she starts explaining to us about who the heck are them. I kept on keeping my focus on...I guess his name is Alex. He's a shadow night that gained full mortality. I don't believe any moment that he doesn't work for the Shadow Lord. His blood shot red eyes fixated on Aphmau. I hated every moment of being in his presence. His eyes suddenly flickered to me. I was staring straight at him witch could be very misleading. I stared into his demonic eyes. Something was burning inside it really hurt my ribs. He's the one who's doing this! (Don't be silly Laurance you just ran so much that your ribs started to burn. Just take a rest...) His eyes went back to Aphmau. I felt extremely sick. I felt a sudden earge to grab Garroth's sword and stab Aphmau's beautiful face. No stop Laurance you can't do that you love her.