Chapter 23

Aphmau's POV
I sat up from my bed. The house was completely silent. I got of my bed. The floor creaked with every step I made. I got dressed in new clothes. I slowly walked down stairs. "Boo!!" A sudden outburst came out at me. I screeched. "You should of seen ur face!" Sly said through a fit of giggles. "Hardy Har Har." No wonder the house was silent. "Lady Aphmau I heard you scream are you ok?!?!?" Garroth and Laurence said while barging through my door. "Yes I'm perfectly fine." I answered. "Just this idiot decides to jumpscare." I saw Sly roll his eyes. "Whatever Lady Thor." Laurence was rather quiet then he usually is. Garroth was confused. "Ready to go?" I asked trying to hide my excitement. "Um I guess so..." Laurence muttered. "Ok then, since I'm lazy and I don't want to fly you guys all the way to Super Daily, I'm gonna teleport. In a flash we were in the forest. "I don't feel so good!" Laurence said while barfing into the bushes. Garroth did the same. "Well just great, u could of saved that barf for Steven's room." Sly said while a disappointed look appeared on his face. Suddenly a few shouts came from a distance. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!" Yelled a voice that sounded like Katz. "I DONT KNOW IT JUST HAPPENED!!" A voice that sounded like Jose's yelled back. "Hmm lets teleport over there." Sly said. "What n-" before Garroth finished his sentence we were teleported. The hall was red, and the fountain water was replaced with blood. 2 figures appeared there. Katz and Jose, but they didn't look like themselves. Jose's hood was down and his eyes were bloodshot red and there was blood dripping from his mouth. Katz eyes were a dark unloving shade of black. But The Hall... Every inch of it was covered in blood. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU 2 DO!!" Sly outburst. "DONT YELL AT ME YELL AT BLOODY OVER HERE!!" Katz yelled back with full anger. "JOSE?!?!?" Sly suddenly moved his eyes toward Jose. Jose cleared his throat. "Uh you see Sly...You know what you should see what Katz did to Asguard!" Jose said nervously. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ASGAURD!" I yelled furiously. Katz was deeply not himself. "Katz did venom get to you?" Sly's expression suddenly turned worried. "We're perfectly fine." Kat spat. "We who's we!" Jose averted his eyes to Katz. What the heck happened to The Few, and where are the rest. "Where's Steven, and Kala?" Sly asked. "I don't know probably kissing each other of something." Jose said in an annoyed tone. "Shut Up!" Katz outburst. "Where's Castor." I asked. "He's at the town. He doesn't wanna be around this bloody hell." Katz said while striking his hand through his hair. "STOP BLAMING IT ON ME!!" Jose yelled. "ITS YOUR FLIPPIN FAULT RED RING!!" Katz yelled back. "GUYS STOP FIGHTING!" I yelled. "I DONT CARE WHO DID THIS I WANT THE WHOLE GROUP TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW!" I need to see all of them. Now.