Chapter 31

A P H M A U

I heard small screeches from inside. Asgaurd was completely ruined. I blinked back tears. Sly held me back. "I don't think  you should go in." I looked at him. His brown eyes. Cold but loving. "Okay...." Pbat looked around. "Jess, you and your guards should go find Castor." Pbat suggested. I nodded and walked away from Asguard. "Aphmau, Please tell us whats happening." Garroth asked. I breathed steadily. "I guess I should tell you everything." I light radiated from my hands. "Don't be alarmed, Its to much to say, just watch." Memories took place in our sight.

11 Years Ago...

"Jess!" I studied the meadows. "Coming Mom!" I giggled as I jumped into my Mom's arms. "Come on pumpkin, Let's go to school." I frowned a little. "Awe, Okay..." Mom smiled brightly. "Hey, Brighten up, It's your first day!'' I just sighed. I held my teddy bear up close. I stared at the strange building. Beginning of my third grade year. Mom kissed my head. "If you get lost on your way home. Call me." Mom handed me a small flip phone. "Okay, Mama." I smiled. She smiled and walked away. I walked into my classroom. A lady with big glasses and  a grin walked to me. "Hi I'm Mrs. Waltzer, and I'm guessing your Jessica." "Yes, but I like to be called Jess, or Aphmau." I smiled shyly. "Oh Aphmau, Creative." I nodded. "Well, Aphmau go ahead and sit next to Eddie." She said as she pointed to a kid reading a book. I did what I was told. The boy seemed to not notice my presence. "Hi, I'm Jessica." The boy looked at me and smiled. "Hey, and I'm Eddie." The boy said. "Well, Eddie. What are  you reading?" I asked. "Um, Goose bumps." he said shyly. I brighten up. "I love goosebumps! Which one are you reading." Eddie grinned. "The Night Of The Living Puppet." Eddie laughed. "I didn't read it yet... Don't spoil it for me!" From the look in his eyes, We are already good friends.

(Speed through to 5th grade)

I looked back to Eddie who was far behind. "Hurry up!!! I wanna get to school!" I yelled back at him. "AND I WANT MORE SLEEP!" Eddie screamed at me. "WELL GOOD FOR YOU!" I giggled back. Eddie finally caught up to me. "Why are you so eager to get to school?" Eddie asked trying to catch his breath. "The new students, and teachers!" I sad cheerfully. Eddie rolled his eyes. "Whatever."  As we walked into the classroom. "Ha! I told you there would be new students!" I beamed. "Fine, since your being rude I'll just sit next to one of the new kids." He giggled. 'NU! EDDIE PLEASE SIT NEXT TO MEEEEEE!" I laughed. He grinned at me and sat next to a kid with Jet Black hair, blue eyes, and glasses. He started the conversation. As I walked by. All I heard from the convo I heard that the kid's name was Katz. I sat next to a blonde girl. We talked and I found out her name was Kala. As the teacher ranted on and on about safety rules. Lunch came. Eddie came with a bunch of boys, to the table I was sitting with Kala. Oh no.

(Skip to 11th grade)

The whole group and I was taking a hike up the mountains. Castor was far ahead. He kept on rushing  us. "Agh. Shut your face, Castor." Katz yelled at him. "Ya'll gonna miss the sunset and it's not gonna be my fault." Castor yelled back. "I DUN CARE!" Jose fumed. Castor looked back. "You shall rot in hell if you do not want to see this beauty as known by the sky." Castor said. Jose mouthed a cuss word to him as we caught up to Castor. As we got up. An old woman standed there. She opened her mouth in surprise. '' The heroes children has came!!!" She chanted that as she ran down the mountain. "Hero what?" Dion asked. (Dion is Pbat's real name if ya didnt know) "I don't know..."

The light and memory faded out. "That's all for now." We walked in silence as we looked for Castor.