Chapter 26

A P H M A U
I looked back at Asguard. How am I supposed to fix this, and most of all how am I supposed to fix The Few. Laurence and Garroth rushed to me. "Aphmau!! Are you ok?" They said in unison. "I'm fine." Could be better but I'm fine. Laurence directed his attention to Katz. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" Laurence yelled. Katz was turning very pale. He rushed his way into Asguard. "Wait Katz!" I was going to chase after him until something metallic held onto me. "What did he do." Garroth said sternly. "Nothing." It isn't exactly a lie cuz Katz did nothing it was all Venom. "You were crying." Laurence pointed out. "Look... I'll try to explain later, Just now I need to go in this building." Garroth and Laurence exchanged looks. "We are coming with." Garroth answered. I nodded and ran through the entrance. Everything was made out of ash stone. My objective is to get my suit and find Katz. I ran to my safe. Hopefully my suit is in there. I entered the code and walked in. Everything but my Thor suit was gone. "Aphmau this doesn't seem like a good idea." Garroth stammered. I just acted like I didn't hear him. I walked to mjnor. I picked it up. Loud thunder filled my ears. My armour showed up. I flew up with much energy.
I'm back now, but will I go away again?

So sorry for not updating. I srsly am. Anyway

KITTY OUT