Chapter 10

Let do dis since I'm in the writing mood.
Aphmau's POV
Why won't underline turn off! HALP
There we go.
Now the chapter is starting. The chapter starts after this line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in a dark room. I tried to move but I was tied up. "Why isn't it my favorite niece." No no no! It's him. "Not gonna answer eh?" Loki said with his disgusting accent. "W-where am I?" Was all I managed to say, I was extremely weak and pain seized through my body. "Don't worry about it, I just thought you like to see what I did to your friends." The Few. "What did you do to them!" I said with clear fear in my voice. "Now now Aphmau let's just watch the orb." A magical orb lit up in the middle of the room. It was showing the whole group dead in front of The Hall. Ok this is kind of a gory.
There was Alex with a kriptonite Is that how you spell it? sword stabbed through his chest.
Jose  didn't even have a head! Tears streamed down my face. I just threw away memories of them now I'm looking at them dead. Loki just threw out an evil laugh. "Now to finish The Few." I slapped me left and right with magic. My arms were bleeding. I just screamed in defeat.

Castors POV
Hopefully they got the signal. I looked down at Aphmau. "Is she ok?" Garroth said in a worried tone. "It depends if your arms randomly bleed while you just fainted, is that ok?" I said sarcastically. "She's bleeding! What did you do." Laurance said with peer anger in his voice. "Calm down I didn't do nothing." Dang I'm just being plain rude to everyone. Jess let out a blood curdling scream. "Oh gawd, This is bad." Loki's doing this. "Of Course it's bad, Aphmau is bleeding and your doing nothing about it! Give Her To Me!" Laurance yelled getting closer to me and Jess. "Hey! I said stand back...If you get closer I'll shoot you." I wasn't actually ever gonna shoot him I just need him to stay back. He stepped back. I held Jess closer. Come on someone hurry.

Sly's POV   Yea Baby!
I was coming home from getting stuff to repair My Steven Buster heh life is great. "Oh hey Pbat." I giggled out. Pbat was getting rekt by a Gawken oops I mean GAWKEN. "Dude! Help! I'm! Dieing!" Pbat screamed out. "Is the wonderful oh Pbat asking for my help?" I taunted. "STAHP KILL IT!" Pbat screamed once more. "Ugh fine." I bopped the Gawken with mjnor and it turned into ashes. "It wasn't that hard was it?" Pbat sneered at me. "Hey I was actually gonna leave you if you didn't scream like a girl!" "I did not scream like a girl!" He retorted back. I put my left hand on my hip and snapped my right hand. "Honey puh- lease." I smiled happy of my Sassmau impression. He just rolled his eyes. "Whatever I'm going to the hall." He said turning away. "Oh cool me too!" Pbat gave me the death stare He's so done with me :)
Le Time Skip
Me and Pbat were talking about random stuff until we reached The Hall. Jose rushed to us. "The Hero Alarm went out we have to go save Castor." Jose said sternly. "What Castor?" Pbat asked just as confused as I am. Alex was behind him. "It says he's in a village named Pheonix Drop Lets go!" Alex said staring at his Hero Alarm watch. "Castors not the one who's injured it's Jess." Said Katz sneaking behind Jose and Alex. "Woah When did you wake up?"
Said Jose with a puzzled look. "She's out cold we have to go NOW." Said Katz once again not answering Jose's question. Dang what's up with us and not answering questions. All I did was nod. Pbat had a worried look on his face. "Dang we should really stop talking and uh GO!" Alex pointed out. "He's right I'll call Kala or Steven to tell them well be gone." Pbat said eagerly. He turned on his watch on live. "Steven were going to help Castor or Jess we will be gone for a little while." Pbat whispered into his watch. I heard a few muffled words from Steven but I couldn't make out what he was saying. "Ok thanks." Pbat whispered back. "Let's go!" Jose said cheerfully, How could Jose still stay Cheerful if Castor or Jess is hurt. Of course Blonde Effect. In this story Jose has blonde hair, Like his father Oliver Queen.
I chuckled to myself at my little joke.
Le time skip when they get to Pheonix Drop.
We made it to the front gates. I looked at the guard at the entrance. There is no way he's letting us in. I turned on the alarm tracker. "Follow me." I said in a hushed whisper. The guys nodded. While I crept along the wall. I followed the tracker and flew up the wall. Everyone else did the same. Alex scanned the area. "There over there!" Alex whisper yelled. We all dashed to Castor and Jess's side. "Hey! Who are you guys? Stay away from our Lord!"
"I said calm down shadow also STEP BACK!" Castor said in a annoyed tone.
Cliff Hanger HAHAHAHA *Cough* Ha ha ha.