Chapter 13

Aphmau's POV
Loki disappeared. Then I heard many familier voices. It was Laurance's and Alex's voice they were somehow fighting! But Alex is dead...

I fluttered my eyes open. It was Kat. I somehow ended up in his arms. "Y-you guys aren't d-dead?" I managed to stutter out. I am completely out of it right now. "Well I have all limbs, and my heart is still beating." Jose said with his award winning, heart warming smile. I don't know why but I am pretty sure I'm blushing right now." "Aphmau!" Garroth ushered over to me quickly. I was very weak so I couldn't move. Katz put me into Garroth's arm. "G-Garroth." What is he do- Wait I'm in Pheonix Drop. "Aph are you ok?" Garroth said pulling his helm off. "I'm fine." I need to stop lieing. "Actually I'm not fine Garroth...Please give me to one of the guys." Garroth nodded and placed me into Jose's arms. It's understandable because Jose looks the least intimidating, Not the guy who will murder you in plain daylight. At least that's what he looks like. Or Sly but he had a angry face on that could kill. Maybe Castor but erm him and the village are not in good terms. Jose leaned his head close to my ear and whispered. "What did Loki do to you?" I just looked back at him giving a look that tells him 'I will tell you later.' He just nodded a little and looked at Garroth and Laurance. "Would you care to explain Aphmau?" Laurance said with a lot of rage in his voice. "Um I guess so." I have to find a seat I'm not gonna explain while in Jose's arms."Jose can you take me to that purple house over there? You guys can follow to." Jose said a slight ok.