Chapter 12

Sly's POV
After a few punches at Jose, I finally calmed down. Jose's red ring faded so he's back to his normal self...For now. Jose and I walked slowly back to Jess. The guards had angry looks on there face. Well the one that did not have a helmet on at least. Katz had a first kit out. He was slowly stitching Jess's arm. Now that I'm without your kisses! I'll be needing STITCHES! "Sly keep your cool, you too Jose." Pbat said with little emotion in his voice. "Sorry..." Jose murmured. I just looked down at Jess in shame. There was a frightened look on her face. My watch was beeping. It was a call from Steven.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Sly! Is Aphmau Ok?!?!?!?!" Steven asked in a slight panic.

"She's not exactly ok." Steven had the same feelings for Jess like me

"What! What's wrong with her!!" Steven almost screamed.

"She's having a Physical Dream about you know who." I whispered through the watch.

"Oh no..." I heard a few faint screams from Kala. " I gotta go Kala is erm getting rekt by a whatever that thing is." Steven ushered out. Before I could say anything he ended the call.
"Give her to me." Katz ordered. Castor nodded and payed Jess in Katz arms. "WHAT HOW COME YOU GIVE HER TO HIM BUT NOT ME!" The guard without the helm yelled. "Did you not see him just help her. He's skilled in the art of healing now it would really help if you shut up Laurance." Castor answered rather rudely. The guard who I guess is Laurance took out a sword and lunged at Katz. "Laurance!" The guard with the helm screeched. Alex stepped in front of Katz. Laurance's sword crashed into Alex and it shattered. "Amature shadow knight." Alex snickered. Of course Alex is a retired Shadow Knight. I keep on forgetting that. Even his red eyes don't help me to remember. Laurance just stared at Alex in fear. "Ugh don't worry, I'm retired I don't work for the Shadow Lord anymore nor will I ever again." Alex replied with a slight smirk. He likes  it when people are scared of him. I wonder what goes on his head of his. "What a shame that was actually a really sick sword, to bad it's broken." Alex said with a full smirk. Laurance just growled and stepped back.

Yay new chappy! Yerp and Haileyred don't worry your character will be added soon. KITTY OUT :3