Chapter 16

Sly's POV
Jess was hugging Alex closely after Laurance left. I know Alex and Jess see each other like brother and sister, but jealousy just taunted over me.

Katz POV
I was extremely curious why Jess had a sudden deep connection with Alex. I'm going to read her mind.

Hey you shouldn't be nosy, So what Jess loves Alex it's not like you have feelings for her.

I don't but it's for Sly's stake...

Well if it weren't for Sly you wouldn't have me.

Shut up.

Ouch, I'm gonna have to find a dagger later and stab you.

I just rolled my eyes. I stared through Jess's head and started reading her thoughts
Jess's Thoughts
Somehow Alex reminds me of Zenix. I was actually never close to Zenix but he was an amazing guard. I don't know why but he just reminds me of Zenix deeply. Hopefully he doesn't take this the wrong way like I somehow got a attraction to him.
End of Jess's Thoughts

Who the heck is Zenix? I'll ask her about that later.

Alex's POV
Jess had me in a embrace for a little while. She was definitely deep in her thoughts. Castor cleared his throat. Jess instantly released and looked at me blushing violently. "Oh my IRENE Alex I'm so sorry it's just that you remind me of someone that was sort of close to me." Jess said rapid fast. "Irene?" Katz questioned. "You ask so much questions, can't you read people's minds?" Jose stated. "What?" Jess was extremely confused. "You two missed a lot." Sly clarified. I can see the hurt in Sly's eyes, he was definitely unhappy about the long embrace Jess and I had.

Third Person POV
Jess and Sly stared into each other's eyes. Sly disconnected by saying. "Jess do you want to visit Asguard again? Steven and Kala are there right now." "Um I have to ask m-my guards." Aphmau answered reluctantly. "I'm still here I'm not chopped liver ya know." Castor said in a hurt turn. Everybody laugh it off. "Wait... I HAVE TWO CHILDREN!!!" Aphmau screamed. "You forgot about Levin, and Malichi? To think Sly was a bad parent." Castor chuckled. "Hey! I was only 18!!! Sly retorted back.