Chapter 24

Alex's POV
I was walking slowly back to The Hall. There was no need to fly. I literally lashed out in front of Jess. Pbat was walking with me. Probably making sure I don't go on a killing spree. Which I am ok of. The silence was very uncomfortable. "When I lashed out did I hurt anybody?" I asked. I have no former memory of yesterday. "No, but you scared the fudge out of Jess." Pbat responded. "What exactly did I do?" Everything was a blur. "You caught yourself before any harm was done." Well that's a surprise. "Good..." Before we knew it we were in front of The Hall. It was covered in blood. "WTF?!?!" Pbat was extremely confused.  "It's wonderful..." Woah did that come out of my mouth? "SEE ALEX GETS IT!!" Jose yelled at Katz. Jess was next to Sly extremely uncomfortable and her guards had an angry look.  Steven flied in. "Oh Pbat, Alex your back..." Steven was fear stricken by The Hall. "I was gone for just a few minutes..." He scanned the perimeter. "Steven..." Jess quietly murmmered. "Jess!" Steven rushed to Aphmau. She smiled a little. "Hello Wolfie." She giggled. "Ya know what I actually lost that mask..." Steven looked like he was thinking about something he paused for a few seconds. "Sly stole it." Steven continued. "Who me!?!?!" Sly asked. "I saw ya, You think your so sly." Steven smirked. "There is a bigger picture here!!!" Katz patience is slowly fading away. "Oh yea btw Kala tried to make a move on me earlier." Steven smiled cooly. "Wow out of the blue." Jess giggled. "Mhm okay Steven." Pbat chuckled. Katz is not himself right now. Instead of the warm, loving, and comfortable vibe he always released. He was cold, hating, nothing like himself. My guess is Venom, he let his guard down now he has no control.

Katz POV

He successfully taken over, he can't read my thoughts at this stage but I don't have any control whatsoever. All I can do is just listen to the dialogue of my life.

IM SO SORRY haileyred I will add in your character when things get a little more situated in the story, plz forgive meh. Anywho

KITTY OUT :3