Chapter 19

Aphmau's POV
I stared right into Sly's eyes. Jose's sheepish expression disappeared, he was now grinning. Alex coughed. "So are you gonna beat him up, or do I have to." I big smirk appeared on Alex's face. "Shut up Super Boy." Sly retorted. "There will be no "Beating Up" as long as I hear the story of Sly saying I am his girlfriend." I said trying to be calm. "Awe your no fun!!!" Jose said in a childish tone. "He stole Nathan from you c'mon Jess." Katz pointed out. "Yea he's a man whore!" Pbat laughed out. "Why must you guys point out the past?" Sly said in a quiet tone. "I was only 18." "18 or not, I met up with Garrot. You broke his heart." Katz remarked. I think Sly already is being beat up by words, so I guess I don't have to physically beat him. You were lucky this time Sly... THIS TIME.
"He's alive?" Sly asked. "Nope. SIKE, he dead." Jose laughed. "You guys are being so mean." Castor chuckled. "Shut up Birdie." Alex laughed. "Ok! That's enough, Sly got his beating." I giggled. "So I guess we're leaving tommorrow?" Castor smiled. "Yep, and I can take you to Veronica's grave." Katz said in a happy tone. "Murderer." Castor whispered. Katz gave a unloving cold smile. Was Katz the one who killed Veronica? I pushed the thought out of my mind. There was no way Katz Wayne could possibly kill a innocent. Yes Katz Wayne, get it? Bruce Wayne! Katz Wayne! Haha I crack myself up.

Steven's POV
I killed the water monster. It was the ugliest thing in existence. "Thanks." Kala said trying to catch her breath. "No prob!" I smiled. Kala was slowly leaning to me. Is she what I think she is doing? She suddenly saw what was happening and backed away. "Sorry." She muttered. "It's fine." The thought of Kala having a crush on me doesn't seem right. I mean like, she's hot and stuff, but she's just to perfect. I tend to go for flaws then perfection, but then again. I had feelings for Jess. Oh gawd why is life so difficult. "I'm going to go to my house." Kala said looking down. "Aight, try not to get attacked ok?" "Ok" Kala was definitely in a different mood then a few minutes ago. My guess is... You know what I'm just not even gonna think it.

Yay!! Update!! Ok so anyway The idea of Kala having "feeling for Steven" came from them both being trolls. Kala is kind of a troll. And I'm not even go onto Steven. Anyway...

KITTY OUT :3