Chapter 21

Laurence's POV
I can't believe it. I was actually starting to trust this Alex guy but he has a red ring. He said he didn't choose to be a red ring. Puh-lease. My thoughts soon scattered when Sly said something. "Can you guys please leave, I need some alone time with Je- Aphmau." Seriously? Like hell I would let him stay alone with Aphmau. "No." I answered smoothly. "What?" Ugh is he deaf? "I said no we are not gonna leave you alone with Aphmau." I looked over at Aphmau,she was looking down. "Why, so I can't do this?" Sly said in a harsh tone. He picked Aphmau's chin up. She was blushing madly. Oh no he is gonna- He smashed his lips into Aphmau's. She looked somewhat pleased. She was kissing back! "I gotta go feed my cat." Garroth muttered gloomingly. While walking out. They released. Something inside me just snapped.

Kill Her.

What!!! No!!!

Come on Laurence, kill her! For me.

Wait...Sasha

For us...

No I can't do that.

"If you dare put one hand on her I'll kill you, it will be slow and VERY painful." Sly said turning his head to me. "Eddie..." Aphmau whispered. "You don't know what goes on in his brain." Sly said. He can read my mind...This is horrible. "What goes on in his brain?" Aphmau asked in a scared tone. Sly whispered something to her. "I HATE YOU!" She screamed at me.

You still scrolling aren't you.

Still checking if the chapter continuing eh?

Guess what your right.
I suddenly shivered a little. Garroth was talking to Sly... "Laurence!" Aphmau snapped her fingers in front of my face. It was just a vision. Thank god.

YAS NEW CHAPPY!!!