Chapter 25

Aphmau's POV
I looked around all of my surroundings. This is what The Few has become. Maybe if I didn't leave, they wouldn't be like this. This is all my fault. Those 5 words rung in my head over and over again. "This is all my fault..." My thoughts were interrupted by Sly. His suit made a wretched noise. "Argh who did that!" Sly yelled. Katz smirked. "Why? Can't take a little water?" Katz had a bucket in his hand. "By the law of logic...If your standing here and he's standing there, How did you splash him without anyone noticing." Pbat questioned. "Thaum Magic." He whispered. One thing I truly hate. "Now if y'all excuse me sayin here, Weren't we showing Aphmau Asguard?" Katz said almost gleefully. Everyone looked at Katz like he was crazy. "Why would you want to show her what you did, She's gonna bop you?" Jose said in a quiet whisper to him. Somehow I heard that. "I won't be quite sure of that." Katz smirked. He suddenly grabbed my arm and raced to the village. "Ay! Get back ere!!" Yelled Sly's voice called from afar. He stopped in front of Asguard. It was covered in ashes. "W-why K-Katz." I sobbed. Asguard was a very special place to me. Now it's destroyed.

Katz POV
I saw Jess crying. No no please not be me. Wait it's me. Well Venom me.

Hey Katz don't you have so called feelings for this 'chick'?

Shut up. And no it's someone else.

OH I know is it Kala???

Yea... WAIT Why am I telling you this.

Well you better do something about Jess before Sly comes.

I hate life.

What was that?

I said...I HATE LIFE AND I WISH U WERE GONE!

Haha good luck with that. Hate to tell you bud but I'm staying forever.

It was worth a try, I saw it in a movie once. I think.

I wish I could stab the life out of you.

Aphmau's POV
I looked at Katz. It looked like he was having a conversation with himself... Or another person. Now half of him gave of a warm loving vibe. The other half was cold and rash. I wiped away my tears. No need to cry. It's not Katz fault. He shares a mind with someone I wish I could take away from him. Maybe if I haven't left. He would be normal? My vision blacked out. All a sudden a figure stood before me. It was Thor himself! "Jessica, My daughter. You are givin a mission to save your friends from what state they are in." Thor said with his mighty voice. "W-what how I don't even know the case!" I replied to my father. "It is simple. Katz is sharing his mind with a villain named Venom. Jose, Sly, Alex are red rings. They are part of the Lantern Corpse. But there anger can not easily be controlled. Castor is slowly going to depression, if you don't stop it, He won't be the Castor you known and loved. Kala... Your gonna have to find out Kala's problem yourself my Child." Before I could say something he flashed away with lightning. I snapped back into reality. Kat suddenly looked at me wide eyed. "JESS IM SO SORRY! He made me do it!!" He suddenly covered his mouth. "It's fine...Who's he." He suddenly looked to the ground. "I can't tell you..." His eyes were full of fear. This was gonna be a long quest. Katz I am going to help you first.

----------------------------
From how the storyline is going this is going to be a long fanfic. Which I am totally gonna be fine with. I just want to thank you guys for 14k Views, I mean srsly you guys are the best. Anywho

KITTY OUT :3