Chapter 8

Castor's POV Or Chicken Shamen
I was just staring blankly at the chickens. The stupid role I have to play, A chicken crazed man that's also a Shamen. To actually think about it I miss being a superhero. Going around town doing random missions Mayor Dinkleberg would give us. Thinking of The Few reminds me of Veronica somehow. Agh stop. Thinking of Veronica feels like a sphere got jabbed through my heart. I really loved her,but she's gone. I ripped of my bandana and threw it on the ground. I'm done, I'm going to Jess and telling her I'm done.
I stomped into my "House" eagerly and frantically moved my bed. There showed 2 boxes. 1 filled with my suit and 1 filled with memory crystals. I picked the one filled with my suit and went to the bathroom to change. I looked at myself at the mirror. Dang I let myself go. My hair was crazily down in random places. My beard was fricken long!. I really need to fix myself.
Time Skip To A Little Later
I successfully shaved my beard and cut my hair. I changed into my Hawk-Eye suit. It's been so long since I cared what I look like. I Ruffled my hair a little and grabbed my bow. I guess I'm going to visit Jess as the real me.
*A/N I really need to put in Sly's,Kala's,Alex's,Garroth's, Pbat's, And Laurance POVs soon.*
Aphmau's POV
I looked at my watch. It was 5:30. Maybe I should get back. I spent my whole day choosing 3 memories that I enjoyed the most. I chose the one when Sly trampled over me to get the fan fic out of my hand (it looked like we were about to kiss) I also chose the time when me and Steven....Had our first kiss. The last one was when we were doing a group mission. It was extremely fun. The rest of the crystals are going to be buried in the wheat fields. I wanna keep low about my past. The chances of Laurance looking under my bed and seeing the whole box is very positive. Thorgi was already up and ready to leave. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and ran back to the village it was getting cold. Plus a few chills went down my spine. I actually don't feel safe anymore. I ran all the way back. When I got to Brian I was huffing and puffing hard. "Aphmau! Are you ok?" Of course it's a guards duty to worry. "I'm perfectly just open the gate." Of course another lie. I'm not fine I'm about to throw away bunch of beautiful memories. "Oh right heh sorry." Brian opened the gate and I rushed in. "If you need me I'll be in the wheat fields." I said in a rush. "Er ok." I'm pretty sure he's extremely suspicious. It's fine I just hope he doesn't follow me to the wheat field. I speed walked all the way to the wheat farm. I looked around cautiously hoping nobody was looking. I took out the box and went to the center of the field. The wheat scratched against my skin. I muttered a small goodbye and dropped the box.

Ok so I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I fell asleep while writing this. Next chapter will be in Laurance's Garroth's and Alex's POV. 3 POVs in one chapter ooh fun. Anyway
KITTY OUT <3