Chapter 11

ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW! I UPDATED And it's a real chapter this time.

Katz POV
"I said Calm down shadow, and STAND BACK!" Castor said in a annoyed tone. "Why is she bleeding!" Jose asked sternly. "She's having a physical dream... About you know who," Castor whispered the last part so quietly I had to lean in to listen.  A physical dream. A physical dream is a dream that anything violent or graphic will happen in real life at the exact same time it is being dreamt. "That means Loki broke through the the walls of barriors to get to Jess's head." Sly whispered Loki so quietly so the guards couldn't hear. "Who is she having a physical dream about." Said a British accent. "Well it's not your concern Garroth." Castor answered with once again an annoyed tone. "NOT OUR CONCERN! SHES OUR LORD!" Said a voice with more of a American accent. "SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!" Sly outburst. Everyone just stared blankly at Sly. "What?" The guy who I believe is Garroth said with his voice cracking. I just nodded it off. It was pretty clear that the guards had feelings for Aphmau but so did Sly and Steven. Being cursed isn't the worst thing in the world I can read people's minds, but sharing your brain with a villian called Venom it can be really hard. Yes Katz is cursed with Venom in this. I'm not pointing fingers but *cough* it was Sly's and Jose's fault. I know they already removed the venom from him but still MY FANFIC. Things in italics in Katz POV is venom talking. Ima change the storyline a bit. I'm also making Jose a red lantern but his red lantern suit doesn't show, only when he's mad. So yes that's why Katz fainted...
I CANT GET OUT OF BOLD!
One sec I gotta fix these technical difficulties this chapter will be continued in the next part. Stupid IPad.