Chapter 7

Aphmau's POV
Once Garroth was out of my view, I started walking. To stop getting suspicious looks. I really wanted to be alone. I walked to Brian. "Hey Brian can you open the gate for me." I said faking a smile. "Uh sure I guess." He said unsure of his decision. He opened the gates and I hopped out. "Thanks Brian I'll be back at dawn I promise." "N-No problem Aph." He said with clear fear in his voice.I bet he's thinking about how Laurance is gonna kill him once he finds out Brian let me out of the walls alone. I laughed silently to myself Silly Laurance I found a peaceful spit near a pond. I put my backpack down and Thorgi laid down beside me. I opened my backpack and took out the box. I lifted the lid and hunted for the best memories. I picked one from the bottom. It lit up.

"Oh Steven Your So Strong! I Just Loved The Way You Crashed Into The Wall."
I remember that. That was before I got to know Steven better and he was nothing more than a troll. I guess It was fun to taunt him.
"What how could this happen. How could Superman defeat me?"
Steven was always too cocky.
"Green Lanterns sucks. Maybe you should stop being cocky and fix my wall.You made a dent in it."
That was the first time I ever saw Alex smile.
I put the crystal down. I scavenged for another one. I found the most appealing one and it lit up.

"Katz I may or may not killed a villager."
Oh this memory. The time I killed someone BY ACCIDENT.
"WHAT! WHAT DID YOU DO WOMEN."
Heh it's nice hearing his voice again.
"Um Kat get the shovel."
I actually don't remember the stuff after this.
"Where are y- JESS Why in the world would you do that!"
He rushed over the the dead guys side.
"Did you get the shovel?"
He gave me one cold icy stare.
"Do I have a shovel she says. Of course I do"
"Awesome dig a hole in a ground and plop the body in it."
He once again gave a icy stare that this time gave me shivers down my spine.
"No do it yourself"
I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I loved every moment of reliving these old memories.