Chapter 18

Sly's POV
Wow. Alex just kissed Alex. XD Auto correct Alex just kissed Jose. Just wow. Alex backed away and just stared blankly at Zoey. Jose just looked like a tomato.

Aphmau's POV
Garroth and Laurance walked back in my house. "Um." Laurance was staring at the floor. "He wants to tell you he's really sorry, Alex and Aphmau." Garroth answered for him. "It's fine." Alex replied cooly. "Aphmau ask them." Castor said breaking the small silence. "Ask us what?" Garroth questioned. "Well um... I am just stating that I'm going back with them to Justiceville." Laurance just stared at me. "Your leaving with them!" Anger was creeping into Laurance's voice. "You just came back to apologize for being angry, and now your angry again." Castor spat out. "Are you gonna come back?" Garroth questioned while eyeing Sly. "Of course." I clarified. "We're coming with you." Laurance said sternly. "What!" Everyone but Laurance, Garroth, and Zoey yelled out. "It's a guard's duty to keep there Lord protected, and I can't trust your boyfriend and that Shadow Knight." Garroth said in an almost whisper. "Boyfriend?" I questioned. I never said anyone was my boyfriend. "Mr robot over there." Laurance cringed out. I looked at Sly who just stared back. Why. Would. He. Say. That.