II. Writing with Passion: IoLopez

Hello! Have you gotten a notepad just in case?

Our second featured author is someone whose stories have kept me awake for days. You'll find yourself totally lost with Trevor and Kat and Ross and Grace. You better read her stories and meet these lovely couples. So here it goes:

Username: IoLopez (https://www.wattpad.com/user/IoLopez)

Started writing in wattpad since: 2013

Location: Cebu, Philippines

# of works published: 11

Fave Wattpad authors: ninyatipet aerithsage and matinalovesbigbang

My life quote: Reach for your dreams!

As I writer:

-I usually get inspiration from music and books that I've read. I also get it from the people that I talk with everyday. I write best during my worst days and happiest days or days when I am just sooooo inspired. My writing style is usually in the first-person view. I tend to write something serious yet with a lot of love.

For those who would like to start writing, my message is to not give up on what you want to write. Writing is never done without passion. It is something that comes out as a product of your imagination.

Writing tips

As soon as u got an idea on your mind, jot it down... :) From there you'll get a sense of wanting to continue whatever it is that you write. Also, it's good to do some research on what you want to write. This can also help you build up some credibility as a writer..never be afraid of criticisms as well since it makes you a whole lot better as a writer and as a person :)