III. Develop Your Own Voice: Heather Grace Stewart

Hi! Here's our third featured author whose passion for writing is just amazing. Her story The Ticket is shortlisted for The Kobo Romance Writing Life Award (October 2015) and got the Highest ranking  in Chicklit, and now a featured story too. Cant wait to finish reading the story.

Username: Heather Grace Stewart (https://www.wattpad.com/user/HeatherGraceStewart)

Been with Wattpad for: One year

She got 6 published works on Wattpad; 12 traditional and self published published works outside of Wattpad.

Location: Montreal, Canada

Writers she looks up to: I love the works (and personalities of!) Elicia Hyder, Michelle Jo Quinn, Linda Poitevin, Annie the Author, Lucy Rhodes and so many more!

Life Quote: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I, I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference (Robert Frost)

As a writer:

-I usually get inspiration from actual life events - news headlines - or funny events that happen to friends and family around me. I fictionalize everything to make it more dramatic, of course!

-I write best in the early morning.

-My writing style is accessible and modern.

Writing Tips:

My writing tips are simply to develop your own voice and don't be afraid to stick with that voice. Be proud of it. Write every day, and if you can't write every day, write more the next day! Stick with a writing routine. Make it like making coffee every morning or taking your dog for a walk. (I won't say exercise because many of us never manage to stick with that!) If you write a book and it doesn't sell, write another one. Don't give up on your dreams. If you're passionate and you work hard, you'll get there. Above all, have fun with it!