MicxRanjo:Everyone is Different

Ayieee! In celebration of the Manila International Book Fair here's something from one of my big sisters here in Wattpad. hihihihi. 

A very caring, straight to the point and loving sister, now a Wattpad Ambassador, Ate MicxRanjo (and I am super honored to have you here! Imagine, 40 stories published. hahahaha. Where do you get your ideas?) 

******

Username: MicxRanjo 

Been writing in wattpad since: Year 2014 

Location: Oklahoma 

No. of works published: 40 

 Favorite wattpad writer: RainbowColoredMind 

Life quote: "Just Keep Going"

As a writer: 

 1. Where do you get your inspiration? From my painful experiences.

2. When do you write best? Late at night, when I'm in my most emotional state of breaking down.

3. What's your favorite story that you wrote and why? I have two actually.

Ang una ay FIRST LOVE, it's my first love story, my most heartbreaking and regretful one. I entered it as a contest piece and won 2nd place for it, LOL

The second one is BETRAYAL. In life and in love, not everything goes the way we plan it. Kaya kahit tunay ang mga pusong nagmamahalan, minsan mas maiging bumitaw na kaysa manatili pa, lalo lang kayong magkakasakitan. Let go. Not all true and great love end up together.

My Message for all the writers: Everyone is different. The style, delivery and the technique. Ang importante ay kung saan ka mas komportable, iyon ang gawin mo. Huwag mong ipilit ang hindi mo gamay. But it's good to challenge yourself to try different things, that's up to you, as long as you're comfortable, just do it.

But just because you're comfortable, that doesn't mean you will insist what you want. You have to be opened to new knowledges that you can learn from other writers apart from yourself. Be humble. Kahit mas marunong ka kaysa sa mga nakakasalamuha mo, huwag kang magmarunong.

Writing Tips: 

I learned so much from the contests I joined in. Doon ako natuto pagdating sa writing technicalities. And at the same time, study by yourself. Maraming sources sa web on how to improve your writing skills.

I don't limit myself to just one genre, I try to write for each ones. I explore on the POV's as well. I started as 1st POV, and later on I realized its more effective for me to use 3rd POV limited omniscient. But I can use either one effectively, like I said, explore, don't be satisfied with just one

Read, read, read. Learn as you read along.

Most of my stories are based on real life experiences, kaya may mga hugot at mararamdaman ang bawat emosyon. Most of my stories are heartbreaking, but I always give them happy endings.