LeonorA012: End Chapters with a Bang

Here's another author who is so dear to me.  Her vibrant personality will surely touch your hearts and if you want stories that are really long  and worth the wait (hahahha) dont miss reading hers. 

So take time to read this and learn from LeonorA012

******

User Name: @LeonorA012

Started writing in Wattpad since: May 2015

Number of Published Works: Five (5)

My Life Quote: 

"Sometimes, you don't need a reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to. Because it's fun. Because it makes you happy."

Favorite Wattpad Author:

Myself. Haha, why not? I love my works and I will always be my number 1 fan. 😘

As a writer

I usually get inspiration from:

Everything. I assure you that "kilig moments" were definitely based on real-life experiences.

I write best during:

There's no specific time. I'm only using my phone so even I'm on my way, I write my stories. It doesn't matter if the surrounding is noisy, I don't get distracted easily.

My writing style is:

First person point of view. It involves the narrator as part of the story and it treats the reader as the main character in the story. Actually, doing a male character's POV is really challenging for me! I love it! I always end my chapter with a bang, because I wanted to make sure that my readers will always have something to look forward.

For those who would like to start writing, my message is:

Never quit. If you really wanted to write, just write. It doesn't matter how many reads, votes and comments your story has. I started at zero reads, votes and comments as well, and then I have few now. All of my stories even make it to the Hot List of Wattpad. So don't lose hope.

Writing tips:

Well, I will make it simple. Like all the other things in life--- put your heart first; because if you do a certain thing with all your heart, everything else will follow.