XVIII: Chichi_Louise- Speak through your pens (or keyboards)

Our next feature is someone whose works are now in leading bookstores nationwide! and wow! It's a humbling experience to be talking to her and reading her insights. Really got inspiration to keep going. =)

So now with the feature:

Username: Chichi_Louise 

Started writing in wattpad since: May 2013

Number of works published: 5 completed novels, 4 on-going, 34 one-shot stories and 4 poems

Location: Cavite, Philippines

Favorite Wattpad Authors: I don't have any favorite authors but here's a list of the authors of some of my favorite wattpad books: cityscapes, natashapreston, superjelly, UndercoverWerewolf, and shirlengtearjerky.

My life quote: "If you fall seven times, stand up eight." Never stop chasing your dreams.

As a writer: 

I usually get inspiration from music, own and other's experience, people, etc. In short, I get inspiration from everything. My ideas are so random, and I write anything that I think is worth writing.

There's no particular time or period of the day that I think I write best, 'cause I write whenever I feel like writing. Haha. I write best in one condition, the surroundings has to be quiet. There should be no one who is talking, the T.V. should be turned off as well as the music because I easily get distracted. I don't think I have a writing style. My stories are written according to a style which I think fits the best for the concept. For those who would like to start writing, my message is... Write every story you wanted to tell. Speak through your pens (or keyboards). Don't hesitate. If you love what you're doing, do it. 

Writing Tips:

Oh gosh. This is the hardest part. Haha! I lost all the motivational words inside me. Kidding. So, here we go...Write what your heart wants to tell. From a vague idea where all stories come from, organize your concept. Write an outline so that you'll not be lost while working on your story especially if it has so many twists and turns. And then after you set the outline, it is the right time to write. Write and don't forget to proofread. A clean work pleases the readers. Publish it and wait for feedback. Learn from it and be a better writer. Always remember to put your heart on what you're writing, for the feelings in your heart will be carried by your characters and it will transfer it to the hearts of the readers.