MediOgress: Keep Trying

I was in awe when this next featured author replied in my message. She really has a good heart and very friendly.

Her stroy, Saving Grace has been in the HOT List (Chicklit) for more than a month now. Let's all be inspired to the sharing of MediOgress

****

Username: MediOgress

Been writing in wattpad since: August 2015Location: Oriental Mindoro, PHNo. of works published: 3 (1 completed novel(ish), 1 ongoing, 1 short story)Favorite wattpad writer: RobertThierLife quote: "You can always learn how to love later. It could't pay the rent when the landowner comes knocking." -My DadAs a writer:1. Where do you get your inspiration?*You kind of just have to look around and pay attention. Even short walks to get some snacks might give you an idea for a new story.

2. When do you write best?

* There's no specific time. When I feel like it, I finish whatever I was doing and sit down to write whatever it was that inspired me in the first place.

3. What's your favorite story that you wrote and why?

* Probably the completed one (Her, Saving Grace). Not because it has a lot of reads or it ranked higher than the other. It's because it conveyed the messages I wanted to tell the readers. Be it about religious beliefs, finding love or just self respect.My Message for all the writers :

I think 'Don't give up.' is a little overused. So how about 'Keep trying.' Keep trying to improve yourself. Keep trying to write characters that readers could relate to. Just keep trying, because then, you'll never be able to stop with just one story.