CharmDimla: Reveal Your Hidden Voices

Welcome me back! LOL. 

I am excited to present to you guys another author featured in PLUMA who has 3 stories to be published soon. She is one the kindest and sweetest writers I met in Wattpad and she calls me bunso. hihihi. 

Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a hand to CharmDimla

***

Username: @CharmDimla

Been writing in wattpad since: 6 months

Location: Manila,Philippines

No. of works published: 4

Life quote: God gave us life, we are the ones who participate the process of doing and seeing things into this world; so live your life to the fullest, with love and faith. keep the kindness and love into your heart.

As a writer:

I get inspiration from people around, how he/she addresses issues in his/her life. It's like how they come up with their story.

I'm inspired also by art and dreams, because I know whatever kind of Art is that whether in music, painting, writing, etc., when you do it, it always comes from the heart. I also believe that dream is a symbol to our feelings.

I have no specific time in writing, as long I have time or even if I don't have once there is an idea that will pop in my mind I will write it immediately.

My writing style is more of a surprise. I don't reveal everything in one chapter because I want my reader to think and turn the pages of my novel creation until they reach the said twist of the story. I love mystery, fantasy and romance.

My Message:

For those who would like to start writing, don't be afraid to reveal your hidden voices because I believe in writing you can share your thoughts, feelings and emotions which will lighten your moods and reach out to others too.

Writing Skills:

Write with all you heart. Use your heart in everything, you can do impossible things into possible things.