V. Never Underestimate what you can do: Vintageswift813

Here's another author worth checking out. Yes, her story Ruined, is one of the best stories I've read in my first few months here in watty (Check out my Reading List, Exceptional). She is more than half of my age, and yet the storyline is something that you dont read any where.

Anyway, so much of the drama, but do find time discovering the life of Zander.

So here it goes...

Username: vintageswift813

Started writing in Wattpad since March 2015 (but has been writing since 2010)

Stories written: 3 but going to delete 20 Facts About Me

Location: Malaysia :)

Wattpad favorites: Noelle ) and Em )

Life Motto: I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect. ~Taylor Swift

As a writer:

I usually get inspiration from my imaginations or something that is happening at school. Although I do get some ideas from ending of books that I'm not satisfied.I write best during the time I don't feel stressed. Like on weekends or holidays or aftet exams.

My writing style is okay, I guess? I don't really have a specific style honestly.

For those who would like to start writing----- Never underestimate what your mind can do.

Writing tips:

1. Think of a summary; something that will capture the reader's eye.

2. Then, determine if you want a girl or a boy as your main character. I'd prefer if you write in the first person's view instead of third. For me it's easier to understand the character but it's up to you.

3. Set up a title. My advice is that don't write a long title or it will give away your story.

4. Think of the theme of the story. Like love, selfishness, etc. Do make your character show their flaws in that theme. It will let others learn that everyone is not perfect.

5. Begin writing.

6. And if you get any writer's block here are a few tips:- Watch some TV- Read a book- Sleep - Do some outdoor activities and always remember that how many reads or votes or comments doesn't matter. The message you spread to the community is what matters the most.