So Much For A Girls Night Out

Chapter 4:

He looked at me, and he just stared. He didn't have a look of disgust on his face like why am I looking at him?

Oh god, he probably thought I was a creep.

He stands up and the women, that was sitting next to him, tried to reach up and touch him and he turned his head to the side to talk to her and her hand dropped back down to her side before she gathered her purse and drink and left.

Next I see a red headed boy grabbing onto his arm and they exchange a few words before he ripped his arm away from him. Was he leaving?

Deciding not to look anymore, I turned away.  Curiosity got the better of me of me though as I looked back to see if he was still there but he was gone, giving a small frown, my mind wondered to where he went.

The bartender approached us. "What can I get you ladies."

"Two Margaritas, please." Regina already knew what she wanted.

"Add that to my tab." I knew for sure I didn't say that and Regina would need to and looking to my left, he was standing right there and he looked at me with a smirk plastered on his perfect face.

I knew for a fact my eyes were wide as my hand tightened around Regina's arm. But of course, Regina has to say something "And you are?"

"I'm Landon Hale and you are?" I cleared my throat before looking down at the nothing.. wow the floor did sure become interesting.

Regina answered back. "Regina Moore."

"And you?" I wouldn't have known he was talking to me if it wasn't for Regina nudging my side, I looked back up to meet his eyes.

"Embre." My voice squeaked a little and I wanted to slap myself.

"No last name?" He joked as he rested his elbow on the counter and I gulped, noticing how close he was.

"Uh.." Well.. what was my last name?

"Daniels." Regina answered for me and I turned my head to look at her and I looked back to him and shook my head.

"Yeah what she said."

He chuckled. He probably thought I was slow. "Well Embre Daniels, You have a beautiful name."

Not really.

"Thank you." I accepted the compliment. I look away as the bartender comes back with our drinks "Here you go ladies."

"Do you want to dance?" I'm thinking he was talking to Regina, but when I look up I see him looking directly at me.

"Me?"

"Yes, you sweetheart." I felt I couldn't speak and Regina cleared a voice, sipping her margarita, before nudging me again.

He dipped his head, as if trying to search my eyes for an answer and my body warmed up in flames. "Okay, sure."  He held out his hand out to me and I accepted his touch.

Really? I don't dance so I don't know why I accepted his offer. This is going to be embarrassing, for sure.

"Cause baby you, you got it girl you got it girl.." Chris Brown and Drake continued to fill the club, just like everybody's body fluid and it began to grow hot.

We make our way to the dance floor and I can feel daggers are being thrown at my back from the stares I'm getting from the women that wanted to be me and I felt one that wouldn't go away.

I hesitantly put my hands on his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist, pulling me close to him. And I feel my cheeks heat up from how close I am to him. "You don't go out often do you?" He asked me, as he took my hand spinning me around- me being awkward, I tried to follow to see what he was doing- and he brought me back in his embrace.

I give a small shrug as we both sway together, me being careful not the step on his feet. "Not really, tonight is more like a girls night out, you know to clear our heads, well mine anyways." I mumble to last part to myself.

"What do you need to clear your head about?" He asked, catching the last part of my sentence.

I didn't answer. He took my hand again and he spun around but this time my back was to his front.

I didn't think this was the normal conversation to attracting the opposite sex. Like hey, I'm broke but will you dance with me?

"What is it?" He pressed and I felt his hand spray across my stomach, pushing me back into him and my breath hitched in my throat.

"I can't find a job." I told the truth, I mean I probably wouldn't see the handsome creature anymore after tonight.

"That's unfortunate." His lips brushed against my cheekbone. "What happened? Got fired?"

"I wish." I turned my head to the side to look at him, I don't know where I got this sudden braveness from.

There was no denying that we were attracted to each other and I knew he felt it to. His eyes casted down to my lips and I licked mine knowingly.

He teased me as he flung me away from him and I squealed before meeting his hard chest again. "You're quite the dancer."

"Thank you." He chuckled. "You're not so bad yourself."  He was lying, I knew he was but then again I was following his lead.

"Embre we have to go!" Regina abruptly broke between us.

What the hell?

"Why? What's wrong?" I said back just as quick.
Looking back to see where she had came from I see a man wiping his face and hissing in pain..

"Did you throw a drink at him?!" I whispered yelled to her.

"I'll tell you later but we have to go!" She was actually pleading with me.

"O-Okay." She hands me my purse, that we left at the booth, and she takes ahold of my hand and I left him on the dance floor by himself.

Looking back I expected him to go find his next victim but he stood watching me go.