Chances Of Hope

2 days later.

Chapter 41:

5:00

"You almost done?" I heard Landon call out from outside of the bathroom and opening the door a smug, I peeked my head out in disturbance.

"I just got out the shower." I told him, with little droplets from my hair hitting the tile floor.

"I meant are you out of the shower." He redirected his question, while he was styling his hair for the first time in awhile in the mirror on our dresser.

"Oh yeah I'm done." I grinned before closing the door- only for it to be reopened again by him not too long after- I grabbed the blow dryer that was resting in the cabinet to place it on the counter top.

"You could have had one with me." He commented, swooping up behind me to pull me back into his chest. I had to grip my towel from it almost falling to the ground.

"You and I both know that's not a good idea." My body relaxed into his. "We can't keep your parents waiting."

"We could just show up 'fashionable late' as you ladies put it." He moved my wet hair to my left shoulder and out of his way. The bridge of his nose trailed down my neck and I took in a harsh breath, watching him in the foggy mirror. I felt his warm breath awaken my skin as my body grew hot. "Lets be late."

My towel was slowly descending my body but it wasn't from my doing. My breast kissed the air and I shivered, turning to face him to shield them. The towel was down to my waist and I looked up at him. His eyes were set hard and determined. And I knew if I didn't stop him right now, it would escalate further.

He took my silence as his answer to continue and my eyes fluttered closed, feeling his lips mold around mine. And like a starved man, he sinfully devoured me. His hands cupped my face, tilting my head back to deepen the kiss. His fingers splayed out across my face before moving them down, his left hand cupping my jaw and the other going into my wet curls. I was burning everywhere.

I leaned in closer so our fronts touched but he wasn't going only for that. I was hoisted up onto the counter top-with him moving the blow dryer-and I squealed wrapping my arms around his neck, his right leg came in between my knees separating them and I was dragged forward, and I automatically wrapped myself around him like a vine. He broke away from the kiss, only to leave me breathless and with swollen lips as he trailed further down. He lend my body back and my head almost hit the mirror, as he tore my towel open.

I could hear and feel his possessive side as he groaned at the sight. "Landon." I choked out. We needed to go. Either he didn't hear me or he didn't care as he kissed down my happy trail. His hands gripped either side of my thighs and I tried to readjust myself but he stalled my movement. "Five more minutes." His voice was gruff, as he moved back up to my sensitive breast.

We both knew five minutes would turn into thirty if-mostly him-we didn't stop. "Later." My hands  went to his, pulling them off me. He groaned but complied to my wishes.

"You better be ready for 'later'." He looked me once over again and I could tell he was fighting his self consciousness but he won as he exited the bathroom to let me continue to get ready.

With a sigh, I jumped down from the counter top resealing my towel around me. It didn't take me long to blow my hair out for it to at least be damp for me to apply my natural hair products. Once it was to my liking, I left the bathroom to go to my two outfits that were laying sprayed out on the bed.