Dear Mr. CEO

Readers stop...

Carry on..

This song is a song that I love so much and it's going to be for a very long time and when it's my time to get.. *cough* married or whatever. I want this song to be played some time during mine but it's not the song she's walking out to.

Chapter 53:

I heard the melody start to play, and that's when my dad holds out his arm for me to take and I secure my right arm around his.

"You ready?"

The men pull up the entrance for us to walk through and I look to my Dad my sign of approval. "I'm ready."

"Then let's go." We emerge from the curtains, but I didn't look up yet, my heart beating out of my chest -I'm surprised nobody noticed yet. I watched the soles of my feet reappear and disappear out of my dress. "Look up sweet pea." My father whispered in my ear, and I do.

Our eyes lock and if my Dad wasn't supporting me, I think I would fainted.

I wasn't shocked to find him in an all white suit, followed by his tie and shoes matching but I was startled to see his facial expression.

He had a bleat look on his face almost as if he couldn't believe it, and I say his eyes flash to our daughter before looking right back at me. He didn't want to miss a thing and my eye stammered in my chest, watching a tear slip from his right eye.. or was it my right?

10 steps closer.

I didn't want anything else right now in this moment but him in my arms.  "Almost there." My dad guided me to him.

Taking my arm from around his, he gave my hand a gentle cherished squeeze before placing my hand in Landon's waiting palm. "Take care of my daughter." He was stern, it wasn't a merciless threat but it was made aware that he would always be there.

"Yes sir." He shook my Dad's hand before guiding me up the three steps. Letting go of my dress, I placed both my hands in his.

"Stop crying." I brought both our hands up to clear his face. "You'll make me cry."

"I'm sorry." We both chuckled heartily. "You ready?" He asked me and shifting from left to right, I gave him my honest answer.

"Yes."

"We are all gathered her today for the Lovely Embre Daniels and Landon Hale-"

I don't hear much after that I'm too busy focused on looking at my soon to be husband.

"Embre." I snapped out of it once I see Landon's mouth start to move. "Embre, the moment I saw you, I felt like my heart whispered to me "That's the one." I didn't think it was possible for me to love anyone as much as I love you.. you chose me through all the things we've been through.. I vow to love you through everything, I promise to never stop loving you, our family.. I thought I was broken but you fixed me in so many ways than I can explain, and I want you to be mine forever, until death do us part."

The Pastor turns to me. And I clear my throat and I say my vows.

"Landon, I chose to stay with you for all the things you did right not wrong, I know you had a past, but I wanted a future with the only man I loved and will only love until death do us part. You gave me hope in finding true love, you gave me hope that there is a man exactly like you. I still till the day don't know how I got so lucky to have you, and now I can say I love you forever, you gave me the greatest blessing I could ever ask for, our daughter, you're my one and only forever."