Feels And Visitors

Chapter 34:

Parking his car in his reserved spot and he cuts off the car and we both get out, not before he narrows his eyes at me for not letting him opening my door but a quick kiss shut him up.

Looking around to see not that many people outside and some rushing into the building, probably late. I look to see Landon shaking his head clearly annoyed. "I think I need a new staff." He grumbled. "Or a meeting."

"Be nice." We both walk towards the building, his fingers lacing through mine.

We walked hand and hand and I see the reception lady eyes beam when she sees- Landon but her eyes drop to our hands intertwined together, earning me a death stare.

I tried to pull away, but he wasn't having it, his hands tightened around mine and I felt his thumb slide down the middle of my hand, making me shudder from his soft touch. "What are you doing?" He questioned. Ducking my head, not wanting people to see us walking into the elevator we step in and I released a breath and he turns to face me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, noticing me acting strange.

"It's just all new to me that's all." I waved it off but it was sort of bothering me. He called my bluff as he engulfed me in his arms.

"Stop thinking so hard." He gave me a squeeze before dipping his head down to kiss me, it was short lived when the elevator dinged and we- I pulled away. Taking my hand again and I look down at our joined hands and my heart rate increased even more feeling almost everyone's stare on their boss.

He noticed to and my eyes flickered up to him and I knew he felt my palm becoming clammy and hot. "If any of you would like to address something with me let me know now." He glared around the office. "I pay you to work, not to stare. If that be the case I can assign you to be windshield cleaners." He snapped at them and everyone fumbled around the office, getting back to work.

Even I tried to go to my office but his grip around hand was firm, making me stay with him. "You, come here." He pointed to a man that looked scared shitless. "I want a meeting in five minutes with your staff members and my best bet to look for them will be in the lounge since it seems everybody sits on their asses, got it?"

"Y-Yes sir." He scurried away to go find everyone that worked on the main floor.

I could feel the anger rolling off of him and with a slight pull from me, he looked down and I could visibly see him calming down. "Come on." Walking him into his office, he closed the door behind him.

"You didn't have to do that." I fixed his tie that shifted while he was speaking- more like demanding.

"I did, anyone could tell that you were getting uncomfortable and I didn't like them staring at my girl."

"Your girl?" I cheeky grin formed on my lips and he rolled his eyes at my giddiness.

"Yes." He pulled me to him, his hands resting on my rear. "You're my girl as much as I am your man." I felt like my skin was going to spilt in half from all the smiling I was doing.

"Slow down tiger." Reaching behind me to place his hands on the regional of my back.

"You didn't say that-" I covered his mouth with my hand.

"I will cut you in your sleep if you finish that sentence." I leveled him with a glare before removing my hand.

"Just saying."

"Don't you have a meeting to attend? Save up all the energy you need?" I teased.

"We."

"Why me?" I folded my arms across my chest, stepping away from him. "I haven't done anything wrong."