Chapter One

Hi.

Thank you ellelelemenopi for this amazing cover! I love it so much!!

Anyways, here is chapter one. I posted this story on my Quotev account, Kiraangel82, just to let you know.

 I posted this story on my Quotev account, Kiraangel82, just to let you know

I opened my mouth hesitantly. I glanced at my dad giving him a pleading look, all he did was give me an apologetic shrug.

Sending him a quick glare, I looked back towards my mom. "I'm really sorry mom, but seriously, I'm just late by like 25 minutes. I had to grab my bag from the pack house," I explained, choosing my words carefully not wanting to make her even more mad.

My mom's facial expression didn't change. After a while she sighed, "Well, since you probably got held back at the pack house, I'll let it slide. But don't let it happen again. Now go get cleaned up and ready for dinner."

"Thank you mom," I beamed brightly at her before kissing her cheek and hugging my dad.

Walking past them I headed up the stairs and down the hall to my room. When I reached my white double-doors to my room. I swung one door open and entered. I smiled as I took in the bright sea green colored walls, my favorite color.

I threw my bag onto my bed while letting out a sigh as I sat down on my black desk chair. What was I supposed to do again?

I spun around childishly on my desk chair while trying to remember.

"Change, remember?" Irene stated in a 'duh' tone. Oh, yeah.

"Thanks," I muttered to her before heading to my closet. I changed into a pair of sweats and a T-shirt before heading out of the room.

After going down the stairs, I went into the dining room. My dad was placing a pan filled with my mom's famous homemade macaroni and cheese. A pack's favorite. My mom always makes it for when the pack has a cook-out.

"Sweetie, can you get the plates?" My mom asked as she walked in carrying a bowl of taco salad, another pack favorite.

"Ok, mom," I reply as I left the room. The dining room was right next to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and opened one of the cupboards that contained the plates. I grabbed enough for my mom, dad, my 10 year-old twin sisters Shelby and Zoey, my 14 year-old brother Andrew who in the process of his first shift which is going to happen pretty soon, and lastly one for me. Six plates in total.

Carefully, I took the plate tightly in my hands. Definitely don't want to drop them knowing my clumsy self.

"Ya don't say," Irene comments mockingly. I could feel her smirking in my head.

"Do you always have to comment?" I snap before blocking her out and continued to deliver the plates.

I place a plate in each spot. Ny dad usually sits at one end of the table and no one sits at the other end. The dinning table is supposed to fit 12 but obviously we only use 6 spots.