Chapter Thirty-five

The picture is of Jasmine's dress for her ceremony (I don't own the picture).

My words hung in the air as Parker was cut off guard. A rush of feelings stirred within me as my words of acceptance were spoken. The mate bond was slowly coming back together, all that was left was to complete the mating and the bond would be fixed.

Parker's head snapped towards mine. He opened and closed his mouth a few times. No words came out of his mouth. His eyes were dark with lust and many other emotions.

In one swift move, he had my back pinned to the couch. "Thank God, I thought I was gonna have to try harder. There is no way that I would've let you get away," he whispered before roughly pressing his lips to mine.

.

.

.

The girls and I all sat around the living room. Parker left at least an hour ago, I didn't hear him leave but he probably did leave.

"So you accepted the bond?" Riley asked making sure she heard me correctly. The smile on my face answered her question.

"Finally! I thought I was going to have to lock you two in a room and keep you there until you both got along. I wan't a niece or nephew, maybe both. Besides, you two are perfect for each other. He needs someone like you in his life," Peyton piped up from her spot laying upside down off the couch.

I rolled my eyes but laughed at her, nonetheless. The girls started questioning me things like: "What made you change your mind?" or "Is he a good kisser?" I answered each truthfully.

"When are you going to mark him?" Kenny blurted out. I was caught off guard by her question. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, soon. Maybe this week." The scent of my filled my nose and I stiffened. My head snapped up until my eyes connected with his. A small smirk played on his face as his eyes turned dark with lust.

Shit. Had he heard our conversation? By the look on his face, I knew he had.

The girls froze when they noticed his presence and hushed down. They glanced at me before back at him.

"Hey, brother. We were just talking about you," Peyton spoke, emphasizing her words.

"Oh?" His gaze on me didn't falter.

"Damn, you look like you want to eat her out. We should probably leave. I really don't want to see my brother and his mate getting it on," Peyton commented while standing up.

Her words caused Parker to look away and shoot a glare towards her. The other girls mimicked her actions by getting up.

"What? No! Don't leave," I pleaded while frowning at them. The girls just winked at 1me before leaving Parker and I alone. He leaned against the frame of the living room, his eyes still on me and a smirk playing on his lips.