Chapter Eleven

Here's chapter Eleven! Sorry I didn't update sooner but I've been getting a lot of homework lately. Its so stressful. School is a pain in my ass. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

[DISCLAIMER: THE PICTURE IS NOT MINE, I JUST ADDED WORDS]

I glanced at the clock in my room and it said 6:23. I guess I fell asleep and I didn't even realize it. My stomach growled when I realized that it's about dinner time for me. I've been in my room the whole time after arriving, sulking. Usually I'd be hanging out with my friends, training, or helping around the pack house.

I stood up from my bed, which by the way is the comfiest thing ever. I swayed a bit because of standing up way to quickly. After I steadied myself, I made an exit out of room not bothering to change. After all, I am the only one here. My mate has been gone all day, not that I'm complaining, but it's kind of boring here. Does the Luna not do anything? My pack's Luna was always involved. I let out a sigh and ran my fingers through my untamed hair.

I had changed into a pair of grey sweatpants that hung loosely on my hips and a black tank top before falling asleep because my jeans were getting a little uncomfortable. I wandered down the hallway that Jonas and Zander had led me through when they were taking me to my room so I remember where to go.

I made my way down the stairs. I knitted my eyebrows together as a foreign scent hit my nose. I decided to follow the scent. I went through different hallways until I reached an enormous kitchen. My eyes widened at the layout of it. It was so modern. And so clean. But then my eyes landed on the blonde placing something in the oven. She was swaying her hips while quietly singing Stressed Out. That's my jam. I raised an eyebrow but couldn't help the smirk playing on my lips.

Who is she?

When the girl turned around she jumped when she caught sight of me. She placed a hand over her heart and let out a sigh.

"H-Hello, Luna. You scared me, I didn't see you there..." she trailed off as her cheeks flamed. I gave her a friendly smile, "You can just call me Jamie."

The girl's eyes widened and stiffened, she began stuttering, "Oh, no. It's f-fine. I don't want to d-disrespect you, Luna." I frowned. How come everyone I've met so far have not wanted to call me by my name? "No, please. Just call me Jasmine. You are not disrespecting my in any way," I said offering a small smile. The girl's shoulders sagged before she nodded her head wordlessly. I observed her with my eyes. She looked to be about 16 or 17, the age of finding a mate. I pushed off the wall and walked over to the girl.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who are you?" I asked while leaning against the counter with my eyes focused on her. The girl then turned back around from the oven with an apologetic look on her face. "Oh please forgive me, Lu–I mean Jasmine, I'm Logan." My eyebrows rose. Her name is Logan? Wow, it's pretty weird that a girl is named Logan, but it's actually pretty cool in my opinion.