Parker's P.O.V

*Parker Mason*

*Parker Mason*

I stared at the long road ahead of me, my jaw set and my hands clamped tightly on the steering wheel. The car was silent as the both of us decided to keep quiet.

I felt pissed for some reason, most likely the thought that Jasmine was supposed to go to this event with that male. Just the thought of the two of them angered me and I didn't know if something ever happened between them, but I could tell that he felt something towards her. She was just too blind to see it.

Jasmine finally decided to break the silence by asking a question I really didn't want to answer.

"What do your tattoos mean?"

I didn't realize my hands tightened even tighter on the wheel. I didn't know how to answer because each of my tattoos had a story behind it. Stories that I wasn't ready to share with anyone.

"Okay, fine. Ignore me," she muttered under her breath.

"We are going back to my pack on Monday," I told her, hoping that I could change the subject before she could ask anything else.

"I only get one day of notice?" She was now getting upset. I needed to get back to my pack. She added quietly under breath, "That doesn't give me much time to spend with my family."

I sighed and briefly glanced at her. I couldn't help but stare at her. My mate was beautiful. Her dark brown eyes looked like she could easily trap me in. Her long luscious black hair looked perfect and all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it. I wanted to run my hands along the curves of her body, pulling her closer to me.

Fuck.

I tried to focus my mind on something else as my pants suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. I didn't need this. Not right now. Apparently I wasn't the only one with the dirty thoughts.

A sweet smell hit my nose and I immediately knew what it was. My wolf started going crazy and I clenched my jaw tightly. Dammit, why does she have to smell so good?

My wolf started ordering for me to pull the car over and have my way with her but I pushed him away. However, I couldn't stop myself from pulling the car over.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath in order to calm myself down. I then opened my eyes and turned to my mate. Her eyes widened slightly and I noticed that her cheeks were red. My wolf was surfacing but I continued to fight him away.

We just stared at each other, her eyes darkening slightly as well.

I swallowed before growling out. "Stop."

She feigned confusion. "Stop what?" Her voice didn't sound like her own.

I inhaled. "Stop thinking...W-whatever it is you're thinking about," I whispered huskily. Her cheeks reddened even more. "Or else I won't be able to keep myself from having my way with you."