Chapter Twenty-two

Thank you Jtmay10 for this awesome cover!

Thank you Jtmay10  for this awesome cover!

*Parker Mason*

"Make sure you jérk off to someone other than me," she called from the stairs before heading up, not turning back. A weird feeling occurred within me. She heard? Did she see? I gulped at the thought. I was so tempted to follow her and apologize but I knew she wouldn't listen to me, I don't blame her either.

'Here you go again, hurting her over and over again,' my wolf spat angrily at me. I growled in response.

'You're the one getting mad because she disrespected us! All I cared about was the fact she came back so late and how another male was around her,' I argued with him. My wolf growled at me this time. I slowly made my way to my office. When I sat down in my desk, I raked my hand through my messy hair. I barely slept last night. Jasmine was all that was in my mind. I regret everything I've done to this woman, she doesn't deserve any of it.

When I realized what I was doing to her, I was scared shitless. I haven't felt as guilty as I did at that moment. My anger got the best of me and I needed to learn to control.

I was just some asshole who doesn't know how to love or treat anyone right.

She deserves the truth and I planned on giving it to her.

.

.

.

*Jasmine Davis*

The next couple of days I spent in my room. I only left to get some food and that was it. I was trying to avoid Parker or anyone else for that matter. Plates of food has also been left at my door from the meals that I skip, which is every meal because I'm stocked on food in here.

I decided to take a shower. After showering I changed into a pair of black short shorts and a navy blue tank top while letting my wet tangly hair just be wild. Quietly, I opened the door hoping that Parker was still gone because I heard him leave early this morning. He was probably doing pack work. I noticed a plate of eggs, bacon, and some toast. I picked it up and quietly carried it down the stairs.

As I rounded the corner, I stopped when I heard rustling in the kitchen. I slowly peeked into the kitchen and furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed a girl with jet black hair digging in the fridge while humming Panic! At The Disco.

"Hello?" I called out to the person. The girl digging in the fridge stood up and hit her head on the shelf before muttering some curse words. She turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. As she took in my appearance and slow grin took over her face. It was then I realized how similar she looked to Parker.

"You must be Jasmine!" She held out for me to shake. I stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. Realization dawned upon her as her mouth formed an 'o'. "I'm Peyton, Parker's twin sister."