Chapter Twenty-three

My eyes landed on Peyton who was chatting with her friends

My eyes landed on Peyton who was chatting with her friends. When her eyes met mine she smiled. "There you are!" she exclaimed as she waved me over, "I was about to go look for you. Parker can't have you all to himself."

I rolled my eyes at her. "I was trying to get away from him," I pointed out. It was Peyton's turn to roll her eyes at me before releasing a chuckle.

"We were just about to go dancing," Riley stated, "Want to join us?"

I smiled and nodded. The girls cheered before walking to the dance floor. Peyton looped her arm around mine while dragging me with them. I laughed as Riley started dancing crazily. Vivian and Kennedy started joining in, all three of them imitating each other's dance moves. The song "Classic" by MKTO played through the speakers.

All of us danced and laughed at each other. This was probably the most fun I've had in a long time.

"You're so good at dancing!" Kennedy commented loudly so I could hear her over the music. I grinned at her, "Thank you!"

I use to play Just Dance all the time with Anthony and Sarina, I guess that helps and also all of the partying I've previously done.

We continued dancing but I stopped when I felt eyes on me. I turned my eyes and furrowed my brows when I saw no one.

"What's wrong, Jamie?" Kennedy asked curiously as she tapped my shoulder. I turned to face her and shrugged, "Nothing is wrong." She nodded and went back to dancing.

The song ended and now "Me Myself & I" started playing.

"I love this song!" Vivian shouted so we can hear her. We all cheered. I swayed my hips to the beat, mouthing the words to the song. Kennedy had gone to kitchen to grab us all drinks. She came back with them and passed them out. We clinked our cups together and drank it. I didn't care what it was but allowed the alcohol to burn my throat as I swallowed it. It had been a while since I last drank and it felt kind of refreshing, but I didn't want to go back to my old ways, going out partying at least four times a week.

The other girls went back for more but me, being the smart one, didn't go back because there had to be one of us who is capable of driving and I don't know if Parker is drinking or not.

I felt and arm snake around my waist. I stiffened as a breath hit my ear. I tried to turn around but the person didn't let me and I went to scream but they covered my mouth with their hand.

I felt myself being dragged away into an empty hallway. My back was slammed against the wall, I let out a groan from the impact. My eyes focused to the lighting and thats when I felt my eyes widened.

"Hello, babe. Missed me?" The person spoke.

I scowled at them. "What the hell do you want, Kyan?" I sneered.

He smirked at me as he eyes followed down my body. I scoffed. Of course he would check me out. His smirk widened, "You've definitely changed. It will make this even better."