Wedding Day

A/N: It's you're big day. Don't blow it! Also, but you all already know I'm already married to Dylan, so no point in reading this xD Bye, my peanuts

The church music chimed loudly, ringing through your ears as a reminder as to what you were currently doing. The bells rang through your whole body, in sync with the rapid beating of your heart. Your father was beside you, a smile on his face as he watched you prepare yourself for the doors to open.

"Are you ready?" Your father asked, a grin playing upon his lips. You inhaled a deep breath as you adjusted your dress for the last time. "We can leave now if you want to."

"No, no, we don't have to," you giggled, slapping his shoulder playfully. "I love him, Dad. I love him so much that it hurts my heart. I want to be with him. Forever."

"Good, because I reminded you what I'll do if he hurts you, right?" Your dad began sarcastically. "I will cut his-"

"Okay, Dad, that's enough," You laughed, sucking in a deep inhale of breath as the doors in front of you opened. Your bridesmaids in front of you went first, the flower girls accompanying them. In the church, you could see all your friends, and your closest family in the front row. And, near them, was the guest of honor. Dylan, adorned in a black tuxedo, his best man besides him. The two of you locked eyes, and his jaw nearly hit the floor at the sight of your sparkly white dress.

You began to walk down the aisle, gripping your father arm's tightly. Tears of joy wanted to emerge from your eyes, but you blinked them away, knowing you didn't want to ruin your mascara. Dylan had the widest, brightest smile on his face as you inched towards him. Finally, you made it, and your father squeezed your hand for comfort before going to sit alongside your mother.

You walked up the last two steps before finally meeting Dylan's eyes. The eyes you had fallen in love with since you had ever met him. He took your hands in his his, and your heartbeat thumped out of its chest. As the priest was getting his things ready, Dylan whispered in your ear, "Wow. Just, wow..."

You grinned in response, trying to make sure no tears slipped out of years by accident. As a way to thank him, you mouthed back, 'I love you.'

And it was the truth.