Sexology Pt.3

Y/N P.O.V.

"Are you totally sure about that?" Stiles asked.

"I'm sure! You just need to be yourself."

"I'm trying.... Like my ." I laugh.

My dad opens the door and tries to it when he sees Stiles, but I open it.

"Dad, I invited Stiles for dinner."

"And I'm uninviting him."

"See? I knew he would say that." Stiles said.

I hold Stiles hand and we enter in my house. My dad closes the door and I smile.

"How many times I have to say that I hate when you're close to him, sweetheart?"

"Dad, doesn't matter how many times you've said that, I will still with him."

We sit in the table and we eating. My dad keeps looking at Stiles. I hold Stiles sweaty hand from under the table and he smiles.

"So, hm, Bobby..."

"Call me coach, Stilinski." My dad cuts him.

"C-coach, I wanted to tell you that me and Y/N a-are..." My dad gave him a death glare. "W-we're dating."

My father looked at me, then at him. He his head. Stiles held my hand tightly as my dad keep shaking his head.

"Dad?"

"I take care of my daughter for years and then she starts dating someone that I can't even pronounce the name!"

"Oh crap." I .

"Alright, alright. Calm down, Bobby, you're fine." My dad says.

"I think we're done, right, Stiles?" He nods. "Ok, hm, we're going upstairs.... My room..."

Stiles and I run up the stairs and I hear my dad screaming.

"I WANT THE !"

We sit on my bed.

"It wasn't that bad, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think it was really good, actually."

I smile and kiss him.

"It will take a little time but he will accept us. I swear."

"It will take a long time." He said and I laugh.

"Maybe..."

We laugh and he kisses my lips.