Comic Con

A/N:: Naruto is so fine. But, Kakashi is hot a

Comic Con is one of your favorite things that come from your job. As an actress of a popular science-fiction TV show you get to go to Comic Con about once a year. You have been on the show for about two years now and you have been dating your co-star, Dylan O'Brien for about one year.

You had joined the show in the middle of season three as Stiles's love interest. You and Dylan had clicked automatically. You became best friends, practically living at each others apartments. You had always had feelings for him, but never knew how Dylan felt until you both confessed your feelings for each other. The two of you are practically inseparable.

You are currently sitting in a conference room at the Teen Wolf panel with the rest of your co-stars. Whoever chose where each of you are sitting made a huge mistake by putting Tyler Posey, Dylan and you next to each other seeing as you were probably about twenty minutes into the interview and you were completely oblivious to the people talking around you.

Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder and you turn to see Dylan Sprayberry.

"Could you tell Dylan that he was just asked a question?" He says.

You then turn to Dylan, "Dyl I think they just asked you a question."

"Oh Shit!" Dylan says, obviously making you laugh. Dylan then turns to the interviewer and says, "I'm sorry could you repeat that question? Someone was distracting me."

Everyone turns to look at you and you blush. You turn from looking at Dylan to the microphone, eyes wide open. Then you say, "Why is everyone looking at me?"

Everyone laughs and then turns their attention back to the interviewer. The interviewer says, "So Dylan when (Y/N) entered the show how do you feel that you character, Stiles, changed when (Y/N)'s character Anna entered the show?"

"Wow that is a good question," Dylan begins, "I guess I would have to say that Stiles found something, or someone I guess, that can keep him sane and that has nothing to do with the world of werewolves. But with that Stiles also feels that he needs to protect Anna."

When he says this you place your hand on Dylan's thigh. The only person that actually saw the two of you was Tyler and he just shook his head and laughed.

"So (Y/N)" the interviewer began as you turn your attention to him, "we all know that not only Stiles and Anna are in a relationship, but also the actors that play them. Do you see any comparisons, between the two?"

"Hmm..." You turn to Dylan who is patiently awaiting your answer, " I think that the main comparison would be that we both have a playful relationship, I guess. I know that Dylan and I are constantly laughing and so are Anna and Stiles."

Everyone begins to laugh again and you are confused.

"Thats it? All I am to you is funny?" Dylan says laughing.

"No, no, no... I stink at this its so much pressure!" You say laughing. Dylan puts a hand on your back and you rest your head on his shoulder still laughing with embarrassment.

"You know you mean more to me than just some laughs, right?" You whisper in to Dylan's ear, careful not to speak into the microphone.

"Of course, you love me." Dylan says

"Maybe..." You say winking. Dylan laughs at you. He begins to play with your fingers as you laugh at the face he just made.

"Would the love birds like to answer a few questions?" Holland jokes.

"No were good, you keep going, your doing a great job!" Dylan says as he turn back to the conversation with you.

"Uh I just want to go home!" You say to Dylan, avoiding the microphone again.

"Me too! Do you still have those cookies you made the other night?" Dylan asks hopefully.

"Yeah I made some of those peanut butter ones too to bring to Tyler." You say.

Dylan then turns to Tyler, "She made you cookies?"

"Hell yeah, those things are delicious!" Tyler says laughing.

"Aw thanks Ty!" You say. Dylan then grabs your legs and places them on his lap, your feet rest on Tyler's lap too. "Can we go home soon?" You whine.

"I think we still have an hour or so left here." Dylan says.

"But Dyl, I wanna go home!"

"Soon enough!" Dylan says as he rubs your thigh.

"Guys can you please pay attention?" Jeff whisper-yells from the other side of the table. You blush and then immediately become embarrassed because this is for work and the three of you have been goofing off for the past twenty minutes. Dylan notices that you getting in trouble is effecting you so he simply places his hand on your knee. You then answer all of the questions asked and act all happy and jolly until the interview ends.

The second you and Dylan start to walk out Jeff asks you to stay back to talk to him.

"Hey guys I'm sorry I sound so mean, but you guys were completely oblivious to the questions you were being asked. (Y/N) you were one of the main characters this season and you did not even answer most of the questions you were asked. I'm sorry, but I expected more from you guys." Jeff says.

"I understand, I wasn't listening and I should have been more into it, Im sorry." You say back holding in tears.

Jeff then nods and walks away. You turn to Dylan as he engulfs you in a hug. You hold in the tears. "I'm sorry, its so stupid that I let these things get to me!"

"Its okay, I understand. Its my fault too." Dylan says, "Lets go find Posey and go back to the hotel."

"Can get a pizza?" You ask.

"You know me so well!" He says kissing you on the cheek.

"Hey Posey wanna get some pizza?" You yell over to him.

"Finally!" Tyler says, "I thought we would never get out of here!"

Both you and Dylan laugh as you get into a taxi. After a long day of answering the same questions over and over, you can't wait to go home and put on your pajamas. Sitting and eating pizza with your boyfriend and your best friend sounds like just about the best thing in the world right now.