Pig

"Yo Dylan! Get your lazy ass up!" you shout from the kitchen.

You and Dylan were living together as you both on the Teen Wolf set.

You were more behind the scenes while Dylan was obviously in front of the . During the previous season, the first time you worked there, the two of you had become friends. When he said that he was looking for a , you offered the extra room in your apartment.

You warned him beforehand that it was probably more girly than he was used to when he lived with the guys, but it was also going to be . He had agreed to stay at your place, helping out with rent and groceries.

So for a few months while Teen Wolf was shooting, you had a roommate.

And it was time for both of you to get to work.

"Dylan!" you call again.

Dylan comes in, rubbing his eyes. He has crazy bed head and is lacking a shirt.

"Couldn't have put a shirt on?"

He grunts in response, obviously not in the mood for your yet.

"Well sleeping beauty, I made eggs and coffee. Want some?"

"Yeah," he says, laying his head down on the counter.

"You getting a shower before we go?"

He just shakes his head, head still down.

"Alright, whatever."

You put a place full of eggs and bacon in front of him, along with a smoking cup of coffee.

"Dude, if you don't get your ass moving you're going to make both of us late. What's your deal? I thought you were in bed before me?"

"Britt called me late last night," he states groggily.

"Oh?" you raise your .

"No don't 'oh' me, it's nothing bad."

"Okay?"

"She just does not understand the concept of a thing called time difference."

You laugh, "So how's good ol' Brittany doing?"

He smiles, "She's good. She's excited to visit. You're still sure you're okay with her staying over here?"

"Yes for the millionth time. I don't care if she stays her."

By now, Dylan has dove into his breakfast.

"How was your date last night by the way?"

"Ugh. Never let me allow Tyler to set me up again."

"That bad?" Dylan chuckles.

"The dude ended up being this super arrogant, close-minded pig."

"Oh no! The horror!" Dylan mocks.

You roll your eyes, "Shut up. It's not funny. Why would Tyler even set me up with someone like that?"

"The pig part. Definitely the pig part. He saw how pig like you are. Thought you two hogs would hit it off."

"I hate you," you say, shaking your head.

"Nah you love me."

"Ha. You wish."

"I have a girlfriend. I already have someone who loves me. I don't need your love."

"You are the biggest liar ever. You'd be lost without me. 'Brittany isn't calling me back! What did I do?' 'How do I iron this shirt?' 'Can you make me breakfast?' 'Can you make sure I get up on time?' 'How does this look?' 'What should I get Britt for our anniversary?'" you mock.