Hold Up

A/N: First Time this week I've gotten at least 8 hours of sleep

You heard the door open then close indicating Dylan had just returned home. You walked out of your room to greet your boyfriend only to see him deep in thought on the kitchen chair. "How was it today on set?" You ask, knowing it's been a stressful week for him.

"Shh," he replies curtly, not even glancing at you.

This isn't the first time he's been so rude. He would always tell you to shut up or yell at you if he had a bad day at work and you were getting sick of being His punching bag. You straightened up. "Don't talk to me like that."

He rolls his eyes, "I'm not in the mood y/n not now please."

"Dylan!" You yell, getting frusrerated.

"What!?" He snaps, "What do you want? Can't you be any bit considerate right now? I've obviously had a crappy day and all you care about is yourself."

You stormed up to him, "open your *eyes*! I'm not the problem here! You are always so rude to me!" Tears srijg your eyes, "I don't know why I stick around!"

"Fine," he says calmly, "go away then."

Your jaw drops, did he really just say that? For a few moments you simply stare at him, waiting for him to take it back. But he doesn't, he seems to be back in his own little world. Forgetting you were there. You clench your fists in anger. "Fine," you say in a hushed tone. Realizing you were dine with being treated this way. Yes, you lobed Him but your happiness came first. And you weren't going to stand for this. "Fine, I'm out. I'm done."

That seemed to break whatever trance Dylan was in. "What did you say?" He asks cluelessly.

You shake your head in disbelief. "You can't be serious!" With a sigh, you turn around, grab your keys and walk out if the door.

Outside, you wait for him to follow. But he doesn't. So you take in a shakey sigh, and get in your car.

It had been about... Three hours and fourth five minutes since you stormed out of hours and Dylan's apartment. You took refuge in the closest house you knew of. Your best friends house. "He just let you leave?" Amanda asked again as she handed you a mug of cocoa. Surprisingly she didn't mind you waking her up at one in the morning, you must have looked the way you felt in order for her to forger about her sleep.

"Yes." You gave her a short reply. Not in the mood to give out any more detail. "I really just want to go to bed Amanda. Can I?"

She gave you a sympathetic smile. "Sure, let me just get you something to sleep in."

A few minutes later, you were laying in your best friends bed thinking about Dylan and how he let you just walk away. Were you really worth that little to him? What happened to his happy you guys were?

You fell asleep with a teat streaked face.

The next morning you woke up expecting to be in Dylan's warm embrace. But instead you were greeted by Amanda's foot in your ribs. Ever since you two were kids. She was the world .

You got up and got ready for the day. Determined to continue on with your life and ignore the ache in . After leaving Amanda a quick with a promise of a girls night. You walked out of the apartment.

Once you were out of the building, you were sreooijg down the stairs when a something moved from the side of your vision. You gasped and jumped with. "Goodness Dylan!" You screamed, "you scared me!"

He shrugged, "I'm sorry." You noticed his eyes and the glazed look he was giving you.

"Have you been here all night?" You ask, your heart clenching with empathy.

Again, he shrugged. "I tried talking to you last night. But Amanda wouldn't let me in." He stood up and grimaced in pain. "I'm really sorry about last night y/n. I was being really stupid. Please come back."

You shrugged Hus hand away from your shoulder. "Its not just last night Dylan. It's been like this for months now!"

He sighed knowingly. "I know love. Works been stressful and I thought dumping it all Ok you would he okay. But obviously that was very wrong of me. I understand that you are mad but don't let this be the end of us." He took your hand and gave you a pleading look. "I love you y/n and I don't want to lose you. You help me through all of this you make me happy!

"Dylan.." You looked at his tired figure, his and messy hair. His begging lip and you couldn't resist. You loved him, and you knew he was sorry. But you weren't just going to give in. "What makes me sure you won't flip on me again?"

"I can't promise anything in the future," he says, not taking his eyes away from yours. "But I promise you no matter what I say I will always love you. And I never mean any of that crap. Do you understand?"

You nod.

Dylan smiles. "Good," he pecked your lip. "Now let me make it up to you. Take the day off... I'm taking you out. Today is our day."