Are You Trying To Make Me Cry?

Y/N P.O.V

I saw everyone dancing and I smiled, Dylan finished his drink and looked at me.

"Do you want to dance with me?" He offered me his hand.

I grab his hand and stand up. "Let It Go" by James Bay started playing and Dylan put his hand on my waist. I get closer to him and I put my hands on his shoulder. Dylan smiles at me.

Dylan leaves a kiss on my forehead and I close my eyes. Our bodies start moving in sync, the way Dylan was holding me made me feel safe. His arm around me made me feel so good.

There was just me and him.

I looked at his eyes, he kissed my cheek softly.

"This will be us soon." Dylan says looking at his sister.

"I can't wait." I blush.

He smiles at me and turns my body, I smile and he hugs me again.

"You don't know how much I love you, Y/N. Or how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Are you trying to make me cry?"

Dylan shakes his head.

"I just want to make you smile."

"Dylan..."

I feel his lips against mine, his hand stroke my cheek as I feel his tongue on mine.

We finish dancing and I see Julia smiling at us.

"You need to get the bouquet today, Y/N." She says and I laugh.

-------

I am crying rn because my eye hurts and I lost my voice. If you want to know why, I'll say in the next chapter update.