Hate Might Hide Something Else

It was now time for the third challenge to start and to say that I am nervous would be an understatement. Our team of 'leftovers' had already lost two challenges; the bug one andthe quidditch game. This time we had to but our two oldies where just getting excited about an exact repliqua of Instagram that they would basically call 'exchangeagram', speak oforiginality.

"Guys, this app already exists, it's called instagram." I said, groaning as they ignored my remark.

"Exactly what the big headed girl said." Stuart added, his eyes still glued to his phone.

Ever since I joined the team, team Lyle yay, Stuart and I never spoke to one another except to or insults. At first I thought he would be nice since he never really talks and when he does he is nice to everybody even if he is quite conservative. But he has never been nice to me, not even a single bit, he would constantly give me death glares or roll his eyes when I would say something.
So I decided to act exactly like him and be a bitch. And the most annoying is that the guy is actually attractive. Like, really really attractive. I kind of lost myself in his hazel eyes once during a 'stare contest' and I won it, but it was easy, his eyes are to die for. And it made me hate him even more.

"Fuck off Stuart, I'd rather have you against me than being on my side." I popped my middle finger in front of his face since for once he wasn't looking at his phone.

Stuart laughed a little before answering "I'll never be on your side, don't be so confident about yourself."

"Okay, okay guys I think it's time for some fresh air uh?" Nick started. "Come on, let's go out!"

After having a good dinner in a chinese restaurant where the entire team discovered that Billy could speak mandarin fluently they decided to go clubbing because apparently the restaurant's boss told Billy there was an amazing place to dance down the street. I was quite reluctant about the thing, why? Well because I am in a short skater skirt, a crop-top and in some , how about I might get raped tonight uh? The idea isn't really exciting.

"Hey (Y/N) relax, it's just a club! Plus, we all need to have fun!" Nick said as he appeared next to me.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

But when they pushed the to the club, I couldn't hold back a loud gasp. It was definitely not a normal club. It was a freaking strip club with topless strippers everywhere, dance stages with poles and the entire place smelled like alcohol and sex.

"I thought you said it was a club. Not a strip club!" Nick said to Billy.

"Yeah well there was some misunderstanding I guess? But it's not all bad I mean.." Danny answered as he pointed to the strippers.

A few seconds later a stripper appeared right in front of Stuart who still had his eyes glued to his phone. The woman had her boobs out and was wearing so much make up it was difficult to tell if she could be pretty without it.

"Stuart, three inches up I beg you." Nick said as he slid his finger under the asshole's chin until his eyes met with the two boobs in front of him.

Stuart's eyes widen when he realized a girl was half-naked in front of him and that they were plenty more around. He started stuttering and mumbling non-sense when the girl brought one of his fingers in her own mouth, licking it slowly.

"May I show you your table?!" the stripper asked in a low and seductive tone.

Stuart laughed awkwardly and followed the stripper as well as Yo-Yo and Lyle. But I couldn't move. I wasn't supposed to be here. Not because I'm underage or whatever but because I'm not interested in going in a strip club.