Baby Its Cold Outside

Y/N POV

I sipped the hot chocolate from the coffee mug that sat next to me. I was cuddled up in a blanket and flipped through TV channels, bored out of my mind. I would've called my boyfriend, Dylan, but I was almost positive he was still filming and I didn't want to bother him.

I let out a groan of relief when I saw Dylan's name pop up on my phone screen. It buzzed a few times as I set my coffee cup down. I picked up the phone only to find his gorgeous voice ring through my ears.

"Are you doing anything right now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm booked." I said sarcastically.

"I'm coming over." He hung up the phone and I smiled wide. I loved the time we spent together. I never really knew when he would be leaving for filming or for how long, so every chance we got to hang out, I made the best of it.

We basically shared this apartment. It was big enough for a family of five and I didn't use half of the stuff that was built in it. I still paid the bills and Dylan helped on occasion. I never asked him, he just offered. He had clothes here and a bunch of his other stuff so I just usually considered it ours.

I glanced out the window to my balcony. The sun was shining, but it was still cold. I just wished it snowed here. I slumped down into the couch and laid down, the blanket still around me. I closed my eyes, the hot chocolate making me tired.

I heard someone fumbling with the lock on the other side and I knew right away it was Dylan when he couldn't get the door unlocked, "Y/N! Can you come open the door!"

"Do you seriously not know how to open a door?" My eyebrows furrowed. He knocked again, "Figure it out! I'm all comfy!" I yelled from the other side of the door.

"I brought stuff!" I sat up and turned around to face the door behind me.

"What kind of stuff?" I pulled the blanket from off of my head.

"Well maybe you would find out if you opened the door." I could practically see the goofy and adorable grin he constantly parades around in as I ran to the door, knowing he could hear my feet pat against the ground.

I unlocked the door and swung it open. He leaned in a kissed my waiting lips and then pulled away. "Where's the stuff you brought?" I looked around and the only thing he was carrying was the door key and his phone in his pants pocket. He shut the door behind him and took off his shoes.

"That was the stuff." I frowned at him and then smirked.

"Well then I want more." He smiled back at me and pushed his lips back on mine. I lost my balance and almost tumbled over, but he caught me just in time. I jumped up and hooked my legs around his torso and he held me up with his huge hands. I love his hands.

He brought us over to the couch and set me down. He pulled away and faced the TV. "What are you watching?" I turned to look at the TV screen and found I had left the channel on a Documentary about ostriches.

I let out a soft giggle, "I have no idea." He smiled and sat down next to me on the couch. I snuggled into his chest and pulled the blanket over us. I turned to look at the time. 7:43. It was already starting to get dark. Ugh.

"How was filming today?" I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"It was good. I guess. I didn't do much other then finish up part of the hospital scene with Tyler." He turned his attention back to the TV. He left it on a claymation movie of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He set the remote down at the coffee table. Christmas movies will always be my favorite type of movies.

"Sounds better then my day." I sighed.

"Well, what did you do all day. I'm sure you were bored out of your mind without me." He said poking me in the stomach.

"Basically. First I got up and ate breakfast. Then I sat down on the couch and scrolled through Twitter for about three hours. Then I turned on the TV and flipped through channels for endless hours. Then I ate lunch, and then I came back here and sat on my phone and the TV." I snuggled further into his chest.

"Sound super interesting. How come you didn't go into work today?" I'm a cosmetologist. I have many clients, but most didn't have anything booked today.

"None of my clients called." I looked towards the TV again.

After a few minutes of watching Dylan spoke up, "Let's watch a scary movie." I cocked my head.

"Uh, what?" He shrugged his shoulders, "There's four more days until Christmas and you want to watch a scary movie? That's like breaking the biggest rule of Christmas time. You can't watch a scary movie and break the holly jolly Spirit!" I sat up continuing my rant. "I mean have you ever seen a scary movie made about Christmas!" Dylan interrupted me.

"Well actually they just came out with a few the other-" I cut him off.

"Shut up. I'm trying to make a point." He grinned at me. "I mean what has this world become! 'Let's watch a scary movie'!" I mimicked Dylan. "What kind of person wants to watch a scary movie on-" He connected our lips cutting me off.

I didn't push away as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away and I crossed my arms. "You wouldn't stop talking." I grabbed onto his cheekbones connecting our lips again.

I flipped my right leg over his waist and sat on top of him. He snaked his arms around my back and pulled me in further so our chests were touching. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "I know it's only been a few days since we last kissed like that, but I really missed that." I grinned.

"How much?" I said and he smirked at me pulling me closer to him.

"A lot."

"Prove it."

A/N: Hope you enjoy this thing. Last one for today. I'm a bit tired, I have to write more; the ones I wrote before are all published, so I need to write more for later in the year. Bye, enjoy your winter break.