Beauty and The Mets Fan

A/N: Because we all know who is the beauty *flips hair*

"I can't believe you got us Mets tickets!" I squealed as me and my best friend looked for our seats. "Only the best for my best friend!" She beamed. Our seat where between the edge of the screen and the dugout on the first base side. We were about four rows up, and two seats away from the end seats. The best seats you could possibly get in my opinion. We found them, slid into our seat and got comfortable. The music was loud and seem to come from every direction. There were so many people filling the stands, and I knew the game was about to start.

"Hey, Dyl! Our seats are right here." A tall boy with black hair yelled. He was wearing a black tank top, and camouflage shorts. When he turn his head, I saw he had a slightly obscured jawline. Although he was very good looking he wasn't my type.

"He's cute." My best friend half whispered half sang in my ear. I smiled

"Well you have about nine innings to ask for his number." I whispered back. We both giggled.

"Good job, bud." A boy wearing a Mets hat said. He was carrying two beers and slid into one of the two remaining seat first, handing the dark haired boy a beer. The commentator started with opening ceremonies. His voice boomed through the stadium. The smell of hotdogs and beer filling the air. They started announcing some of the star players, and almost as if it were planned, the guy next to me in the mets hat and I both screamed our heads off. We looked at each other and laugh.

"You a David Wright fan too?" I asked him almost yelling over the announcer.

"Hell yeah!" He shouted back. He turned towards me a little more and extended his hand to me.

"Dylan!" I finally got a good look at him. His skin was even, despite the various beauty marks on his face. His smile was genuine and warm. But it was his eyes that I was taken by. They weren't hazel or brown even but mixture of the two. Amber almost.

"And this is my buddy Tyler." His voice brought me back, and I smiled. His friend lean forward and lazily waved at me.

"I'm Y/N. This is my best friend Caroline." I said jabbing my thumb in her direction. She copied Tyler, leaning forward and waving.

"You guys big Mets fans?" Tyler yelled, Although he wasn't looking at me when he asked. Caroline shook her head,

"Not really. Well I mean I don't really watch baseball."

"Get out!" Dylan said jokingly. "There's only mets fans in the section." I laughed nudging my friend who seemed upset by the comment.

"Well I'll have to leave too then." Tyler said earning a smile from Caroline.

"Woah T.Pose! Give the girl a chance." Dylan said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"What about you?" Dylan ask me with a smirk on his face.

"Die hard Mets fan." I said proudly.

"Yeah, she practically cried when I told we were coming today." Caroline teased.

"I think we found your perfect girl, Dyl." Tyler said. I blushed and laughed awkwardly.

The game was starting and Dylan and I watched intently. Tyler and Caroline, on the other hand, wouldn't shut up. So half way though the 7th inning Dylan and Caroline switch seats. Dylan and I's conversation was strictly baseball, and honestly I wouldn't have had it any other way. It came down to the wire in the game. It was the 9th inning and the Mets were bating. Bases were loaded and it was down to three balls and two strikes. Mets were down two, so they needed to hit the ball and far. Wright was at the plate, and he was uncharacteristically off his game. The crowd was chanting a medley of boos and cheers. "Come on David! You got this!" I stood and yelled. Dylan followed suit. "Let's goooo!" He shouted. The pitcher threw the ball, and out of excitement I grabbed Dylan's arm. Wright sung and hit the ball, I watched it as it flew way above the pitcher, over second base, and into the stands.